Chapter 11

Well today was the day, the day Denki would be starting his new job. He woke up roughly at 8 am which to him was pretty early others would consider this to be late. Whatever the opinion Denki wasn't exactly a morning person.

He had just gotten out of the shower and was changing into some decent clothes he wore a black body fitting turtle neck, black pants, a silver necklace, rings, chains, and finally he put on a oversized light yellowish flannel which he wore like an unzipped jacket. He looked at himself in the mirror not being mad with the result of his outfit, he looked pretty good.

[NOT THE UGLY FLANNELS!!!! THE CUTE ONES PLEASE TELL ME Y'KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT]

He slipped on a pair of shoes and walked out his bedroom door seeing Kirishima up once again getting ready for work. "Goodmorning." Denki spoke grabbing his car keys. "Goodmorning man! Imma have to get used to seeing you up this early."

"Yea, anyways I'm off see ya when I get back!" The electric blonde muttered in a tired tone. He made his way towards the door. "You aren't going to eat?" Kirishima asked. "Nah, I'm good I'm not hungry. Now I'm going to work by man!" Kaminari said once again opening the door and walking out towards his car.

He opened his car door getting into it and strapping on his seat belt. Taking one deep breath before turning on his car. He begun to drive and surprisingly the places he was headed to was quite close from where he was living currently, if he really wanted to he could just walk.

He pulled into the driveway being unexpectedly early he expected the drive to be longer so he just ended up spending the next 30 minutes in his car listening to music until the clock hit 9. As soon as he decided it was time to go he opened his car door and made his way towards the entrance taking one deep breath before walking into the fairly large building. "Kaminari! Hey! I'm Eito Mori. It's a pleasure meeting you I am the owner of this whole music industry. If that's what you wanna call it. I basically own all the music you will produce with Jiro." He spoke in a stern voice a smile on his face it was in no way genuine though.

Kaminari's shoulders tensed up at the sound of her name. "You'll actually be meeting her today! Seems she's running a bit late though... That's fine! We can just talk about your job in the meantime feel free to ask any questions!"

Kyoka was currently in her apartment rushing around her home struggling to get herself prepared. She would atleast need to look presentable after all she was gonna be meeting her work partner. She wore a black skirt, an untucked oversized tanish sweater that basically covered the skirt, ripped tights underneath, and black boots. She also wore a few rings and earrings not too much jewelry.

She pet her dog goodbye and grabbed her car keys, making her way out the house and towards her car. She was pretty late but it wasn't her fault she had overslept, the recurring dreams she had left her in her bed wide awake half the time. She didn't live far from her work maybe like 15 minutes she'd only be 5 minutes late and that wouldn't be much of a problem.

She did speed her way to work though since her manager was a pain in the ass and she was gonna be supposedly meeting someone that day so her manager would be more of a bitch then usual. Kyoka sighed as she pulled into the driveway she parked next to a silver car one of which seemed familiar to her she didn't think about it to much though. She took one final breath as she opened her car door making her way towards the entrance.

When she opened the door she was greeted by her manager she seemed to look extra 'friendly' that day the fake smile and everything. "Goodmorning Kyoka! It's nice to see you here! The boss is currently with the new guy! They should be in the recording studio. You can go ahead and join them." Asuka said with an innocent smile.