Chapter 4

A few months had past since Kaminari's breakup, 2-3 what was the point of keeping track. He was doing much better now. Well if you call going to bars every Saturday night to get wasted, doing better. Kaminari had been living with Kirishima in that time. He refused to go back even if it was just for his clothes. He didn't wanna see her, atleast not yet.

During those few months Kaminari had done a lot to distract himself. He hit the gym with Kirishima and Bakugo pretty often. He had switched from job to job trying to find one he liked more, but no luck. He couldn't deny the fact he missed the company of his now ex girlfriend. Because he did but only he knew that.

Speaking about things he did and bars it was currently a Saturday night and as usual he, Kirishima, and Sero had went out to their local bar. The trio loved to drink and have fun, it was true alchol made you let loose let go of all your problems even if it was just for a short amount of time. But they were having fun so whatever what if they got a little drunk it's not like they did any harm to anyone.

The three were currently sitting at the bar table Sero laughing at something Kirishima said as Denki chugged down his glass. He leaned over resting his head on his hand. "She's cute." Kaminari's ears perked before sitting up. "Who?" He faced the black haired male.

Sero gestured his head to the corner of the room looking at a girl who had a pretty short red dress on she looked like your average party person. "Eh, sure. But she's not my type." Kaminari said looking away taking another sip of his drink. "I figured. But she's definitely mine." Sero smirked.

"Don't do something stupid man." Kirishima muttered. "I won't I'm just gonna ask for her number." The male said standing up. "He's probably gonna do something dumb." Kaminari murmured.

"Hopefully not." Kirishima sighed before taking a sip of his own drink. "Do you not rember last time?" Kaminari laughed remembering the time Sero had practically ditched the two, because he and the girl left to go 'somewhere' and still Sero managed to be single. Sero probably just hadn't found the right person yet.

"Don't remind me that man really left us."

Sero eventually came back taking a seat. "She had a boyfriend." He sighed in disappointment. "It's alright man maybe next time?" Kirishima said in a comforting tone.

Kaminari chuckled. "Well atleast this time he won't ditch us." The blonde was still a bit salty about the fact Sero had left them. "Are you gonna use that against me your entire life?" Sero shouted before laughing softly.

Kaminari just shrugged in response. Before calling the bartender over for another cup as he had finished his. "It's getting boringggg." Sero groaned. "Tell me about it." Kaminari laughed.

"Says the ones who drink the most." Kirishima rolled his eyes at the two. "Hey you can't blame us! It helps relax our minds. Especially,when you're going through a difficult time." Sero said in defense. "Yea, yea but it depends on how much you drink really. Drink too much and you'll forget your entire existence and wake up the next morning with a horrible headache." Kaminari spoke sipping on his cup but pulling away shortly due to how strong the alchol in it was.

"True, but it's worth it." Sero laughed before chugging his drink down with no hesitation. "I agree." Kaminati spoke chugging his own cup down. "Whatever rows your boat." Kirishima said sipping his drink as he was still on his first cup.

"It looks like we know who's gonna take us home tonight." Sero laughed. "More like who's gonna take you home. I live with him remember?" Kaminari laughed.

Blinking the man tilted his head. "You do?" He asked. "I think he's had too much to drink already." Kirishima laughed. "Eh it's fine." Kaminari giggled before getting yet another cup.

After awhile Sero was drunk and Kaminari was tipsy and Kirishima aka their babysitter went to the bathroom. Kaminari was just chilling his brain felt empty but he soon felt a tap on his shoulder, the blond instinctively turning to face the person.

"Care to dance?" The girl spoke she wore a blue dress and her hair fell just beneath her shoulders. "Sure, why not." The blonde muttered but he clearly wasn't thinking straight. The woman giggled grabbing him by the hand and dragging him out to the dance floor.

The two danced freely Kaminari laughing he was being super carefree and it didn't even matter since he was pretty much drunk. The girl had pulled him into a kiss even though they had just met. This for some reason snapped Denki back into his head.

Without hesitation he pulled away not letting another second of that kiss happen. It just didn't feel right to him especially after he had just met the girl let alone he didn't even know her name. He quickly excused himself and headed to the bathroom.

Stop thinking about Jiro, your over her. right? He asked himself as he looked himself in the mirror. Yea that's right I am over her. That kiss just didn't feel right. Yea that's all. He convinced himself, he's convinced himself he was over the girl and it sure did look like it. It was normal to not be able to kiss someone, after all he just got out of a relationship afew months ago. Of course it was normal to not be able to kiss somone. Even if you were completely "over" the last person you dated.

He really wasn't looking for another relationship not now atleast and he didn't like the idea of hook ups. He kinda just wanted to stay single. He didn't need to date someone to prove he was over his now ex girlfriend Kyoka Jiro.

I need another drink. Kaminari thought walking out of the bathroom and hurriedly making his way to his friends takin a seat next to Sero only to order another drink. When he was given his drink he chugged it down quickly.

The three eventually left the bar after a couple of hours. Bakugo came to pick them up of course. Kaminari basically passed out when he made it to his room.

Let's just say the next morning wasn't really fun.

[This isn't as angsty as other chapters so I didn't really enjoy writing this 😒😒😒 well I did but I want to write the intresting part but yknow I have to write how the two are doing after their break up 🤩 and how their getting "over" it or whatever 😒😒 ahem boring. Good thing is the more interesting part is close so I can't wait to write that 🤪 anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter thank you for reading I hope you have a wonderful day/night/evening I love you all!!!!❤️❤️❤️]

Word count: 1175