Chapter 27

The 14th of February was finally here and it seemed like everywhere Kyoka went was filled with Pink and Red colors that didn't match her vibe.

Jiro got her morning coffee as usual and spent her morning in the coffee shop jotting down ideas in her music book. She had an hour and 45 minutes to spare til work since it was around 7:15 am.

This however was a more peaceful morning for the woman. She had been getting her life on track and it was a good thing honestly she began to glow healing from her past troubles.

Kyoka shut her journal deciding to look outside the window. It was quite sunny despite being chilly. The window was just barely coated in frost.

Her fingers traced her coffee softly normally she'd drink something cold but her drink provided her warmth. She looked around the empty coffee shop smiling peacefully.

'This place never changes.' Jiro mused as she looked back at her closed journal. She had earbuds in and was listening to music since it usually helps her think.

She tapped her fingers together as she backtracked her thoughts 'Sometimes I wish I could see into the future I wanna see if everything is gonna end up just fine.' Jiro thought silently tapping her fingers on the table.

The future was uncertain. The people around you are unpredictable and change constantly. It's unfortunate yes but it's true.

Jiro took a sip of her coffee thinking of how nice it'd be to have someone sitting with her she felt lonely like those old people who go to restaurants by themselves while everyone stared and pitied them.

Just then Jiro heard a buzz and stared at her phone to see a text.

☕️Mina☕️

Heyyyyyy!!!! Soooo  I checked
In with momo were still going
Out tonight right?

Yea we are! I'm excited I
need this party lol

I bet but I'm sorry for asking
You last minute but is it alright
If I bring Sero it's only Sero I
Promise Denki has plans or
Whateva

Of course who am I to get in
the way of ✨romance✨

It's not like that!

Sure it isn't 🤪

_______________________________

Jiro smirked at her phone a soft smile finding its way to her lips she put her phone down and sighed contently. A few moments passed and Jiro could hear her phone buzz but she wasn't really all that interested in opening the message. She was busy doodling.

Jiro huffed her pencil touching the sheet. A few seconds passed and Jiro didn't even notice someone was standing beside her. "Hey didn't expect to see you here." A familiar voice said catching Jiro's attention.

The girl took out one of her earbuds and looked up to see a blonde with a smile on his face. He glanced at her book the same one he had snooped in on back when they were in Tokyo he felt his heart ache but quickly looked at her. "Oh...Uh! Hi!" Jiro hurriedly spoke shutting the journal.

"Anyone sitting there?" Kaminari asked he seemed quite happy. Jiro shook her head no a nervous sweat crawling down her back. "Mind if I.." Denki was cut off. "Go ahead." Jiro smiled.

Denki sat across from her both with the same drink. "What a coincidence." Denki chuckled. "Whatcha doing here?" He asked genuinely curious.

The atmosphere was nothing like the last time they went to a cafe. Although the blonde still couldn't help but wonder who she was writing about in her journal, but he acknowledged it was none of his business and she put it away for a reason.