Chapter 5

It's been 7 months since her breakup and you could say Jiro was doing better? It was hard to tell in all honesty but she liked to think she was doing better.

Jiro was currently rehearsing a song since her job called her in so they could record her sing it. Jiro's always liked to sing and play instruments but god did her work make it so boring. It was a chilly morning and it seemed as if Jiro's throat was sore nonetheless, she still made it to work.

"Alright, Jiro this is gonna be your newest song so don't mess up on the lyrics or else we're gonna have to start the whole thing over again." Jiro's manager complained as Jiro cleared her throat.

Jiro began to sing like it was nothing tho her co-workers really couldn't care less everyone was just standing there watching her waiting for the slightest mess up. Jiro had gotten to a high note and messed up coughing a bit. "You messed up Jiro Jesus you do the one thing we tell you not to." Her manager blurted coldly as Jiro coughed.

"It's cold out. And I'm feeling a bit sick." Jiro stated glaring at her manager who seemed to give her the exact same glare back. "We can continue this later. I think that you should know that, the boss decided that we're gonna be looking for a male singer to work with you." Her manger said looking through paperwork as Jiro cleared her throat once again. "W-what?! Why?" She asked.

"He wants more people to listen to his music and if they get a male singer on the team it'll bring more girls to listen." The woman crossed her arms. "You mean my music." Jiro muttered under her breath luckily the woman standing next to her didn't hear her. "So are you guys gonna choose just anyone?" Jiro asked taking a sip of her water since her throat was pretty much killing her.

"No, we're holding auditions in a few monthes I just thought I'd let you know before hand. Besides, you won't know the person who is gonna sing with you til they get the job." The woman scoffed. "Alright? Thanks for telling me I guess?" Jiro spoke she really couldn't care less aslong as that person didn't bother her she'd be fine.

"Anyways. Get back to singing." Asuka rushed taking a seat as Jiro sat down angrily not complying with the woman at all. "What gives? Didn't you just hear me? My throat is sore you really don't expect me to sing like this, do you?" Jiro asked. "Yes, yes I do. Now go sing. Your throat could be bleeding for all I care." The woman stuck her tongue out at Jiro to which Jiro just scoffed at.

Kyoka made her way into a small room which was empty all it had was a microphone. "Sing." Asuka said. The petite sized woman rolled her eyes as she grabbed the microphone and started to sing from the beginning.

Her job wasn't shit, it was more the people who she was forced to work with. Jiro still loved to sing and write songs what she didn't like was when her boss wouldn't use the songs she wrote it was kinda a bummer.

She could always just quit but she wouldn't know what to do after that especially since she wasn't exactly great at staying on top of her problems already. Besides what would happen if she quit? Would her career just be over?

When she was finally done with singing her voice was nearly gone. She went home in a angry mood and threw herself on her couch staring at her ceiling. But she soon heard a small bark sitting up to see her dog at the door.

Denki would usually walk him with me. She thought as she stood up. I guess I'll have to walk him myself. She thought to herself, she wandered off into her room coming out a few seconds after with a yellow hoodie on.

She hasn't walked her dog in awhile if she was completely honest she'd pay her friends to take him out. This was her first time taking him out since her break up with a certain blonde, who often times lingered in her head almost daily.

Her dogs ears perked up after seeing her grab his leash he wagged his tail excitedly. Quickly she attached the leash to his collar. "Your such a good boy, huh?" She smiled ruffling his fur softly her dog wagging his tail.

She pulled up her hood up before she opened her door. The dog pulling her through the apartment hallways the two going down the stairs since the lobby wasn't quite far away. She only lived on the 2nd floor so it wasn't that far of a walk.

Eventually the young woman and her dog had made it outside walking a long dirt trail that she would usually take while walking her dog. The only difference is Kaminari would usually be there walking him, with her making dumb jokes the entire time causing her to laugh and have fun. But today was different she was alone with nothing but coldness surrounding her.

It was nostalgic really she was glad no one really visisted these trails because her and Denki would do a lot of dumb shit while walking on them. She always wore some sort of coverage just in case though this time she just had her hoodie on keeping her eyes to the ground.

Memories flooded back to her mind looking over to the small park that was hidden within the forest her and Denki would usually just go sit on the swings and talk about whatever topic came to mind. Those were moments she enjoyed most with the blonde she felt free around him. Yet, she let him get away.

She turned her head away keeping her head low as she put a sad smile on her face she wasn't gonna deny the fact that she missed him. The moments spent with him were always the moments she'd enjoy the most. Nothing compared to those.

She looked down at her dog who seemed to be happy, happier then usual atleast. Her dog missed Kaminari you could tell he'd sleep on the mountain of Kaminari's clothes that was in her room as she had no time to clean. He'd sit at the door waiting for Denki to come back. He missed him just as much as she did.

Jiro took a deep breath letting the chilly air fill her lungs before letting out a loud sigh. She smiled as she continued to walk her dog stopping as he eyed the park. "Sorry buddy there's nothing to do out here at the moment maybe another time." She smiled thoughtfully as she ruffled the dogs fur. He then continued to walk. "We can play when we get home, alright?" She asked her dog picking it's head up and wagging its tail.

Jesus I'm talking to a dog. Am I crazy? She asked herself as she continued to walk. Walking through the forest only brought back memories, memories that made a sad small smile pop onto her face.

It's gonna take awhile to get over him, huh? She asked herself looking up into the sky only to see clouds. She continued to walk until she made it home.

[I don't know why BUT I LOVE WRITING GHIS CHAPTER I ACTUALLY LIKED WRITING THE WALKING SCENE TBH I LOVE THE WORD NOSTALGIA/NOSTALGIC IDK I LIKE THAT WORD A LOT LMAOOO. Anyways I hope you have a wonderful day/night/ evening. I love you all!!!❤️❤️❤️]

Word count: 1290