Chapter 10

To no surprise Denki did end up getting the job as a singer. Kaminari would be starting his first day on Monday as it was currently the weekend and he really wasn't scared he felt as if a wave of confidence had hit him. He made his way over to the kitchen where he saw Kirishima making breakfast.

"Hey man! Guess what!" Kaminari smiled widely. "Hm? What's up?" Kirishima turned his head to the electric blonde shooting him a quick smile. "Guess who got the jobbbbb~" Kaminari cheered a smile well read on his face. "Wait really?! Congrats dude!" Kirishima spoke enthusiastically.

Smiling brightly the blonde opened his mouth. "Yep! Guess I'm gonna be Japan's next best singer! I start Monday and in the email I got I'm gonna be 'meeting' the girl imma work with!" Kaminari smiled menacingly.

A smile appeard on the redheads face. "That's great man hopefully she's nice!" Kirishima spoke putting up a thumbs up. "Is she pretty?" A voice said appearing behind them startling them both. "AGH! FUCK! Sero?! What the fuck are you doing here?!" Denki screamed.

Chuckling softly the male smiled. "I got in through the back door one of you idiots forgot to lock it!" He explained making different hand movements while talking. "Anyways that doesn't answer my question! Is she pretty?" Sero spoke leaning onto the wall the other two staring at him in disbelief.

Shaking his head rapidly Denki spoke. "I wouldn't know, tch. The word "pretty" differentiates on someone's preference. If ya want to know so bad just search her up online." Kaminari spoke in a cold tone, a tone that confused both boys. Sero shrugged his shoulders not thinking too hard about it, now he got out his phone. "What's her name again? Oh yea, Kyoka Jiro, right? Hmm." He muttered as he typed into the google search.

Denki crossed his arms and shrugged to the side. "Oh yea she's pretty cute~ guess Kaminari's got himself a pretty good job huh?" Sero spoke showing Kirishima the picture of the girl before flipping it so Kaminari could see. "So whatcha think bout her~?" Sero asked a teasing smirk appearing on his face. "Eh? Not my type." Kaminari faced away from the photo as he spoke bluntly.

Being surprised from this answer both Kirishima and Sero looked at eachother. "Seriously bro? I think she matches up with your standards pretty well." Sero mumbled thinking back to highschool and all of Kaminari's exes. "I agree with Sero man." Kirishima scratched the back of his head.

Rolling his eyes Denki put on a fake smile. "Guys! It takes a lot more then looks to fall for someone! What also matters is personality. Im not in highschool anymore, I'm not gonna be dating someone simply because they're pretty. I need to look for a long term relationship what's the point of dating someone if you guys will probably break up after a week?" Kaminari did make a good point. "But you can't tell us she isn't your type because she most definitely is." Kirishima crossed his arms.

"Who knows? What if my preferences have changed hm? I mean it when I say she's not my type. Besides even if she was what if she was just an asshole? I'm not gonna date an asshole." Kaminari spoke looking down at the ground he tried to sound casual which he succeeded but the look on his face made him seem like he was holding something back. Both boys shrugged it off tho and continued to converse.

"So if she's not your type think you can score me a date with her?" Sero spoke in a teasing tone. "Maybe when you grow some balls, and actually start asking out women yourself." Denki stuck his tongue out teasingly. "Didn't have to come that hard for me me bro. I'm offended." Sero dramatically cried followed by laughter.

"Y'know, since you got the job why don't we all celebrate, hm? It'd be nice since I'm off on work today, Sero has nothing better to do Bakugo, well he's asleep despite his early bedtime. We could all go somewhere Y'know." Kirishima suggested. "Bold of you to assume I have nothing better to do." Sero scoffed. "Oh really? What else do you have to do today?" Kirishima leaned over the kitchen counter with a smile. "Drugs- although actually never mind hanging out with you guys is way funner." Sero painfully admitted. "As I thought." Kirishima chuckled.