Chapter 6

It's been nearly 10 monthes since Kaminari's break up time sure has went by quickly. He was currently in the living room with Bakugo and Kirishima all just talking about random topics. Until Bakugo pulled a flyer out from his pocket. "Some lady gave me this at work today. I was gonna throw it away. But I kept it since I know you might be interested." The ashy blonde spoke giving Kaminari a white piece of paper.

"Awwww, is Katsuki thinking about others? Aw, how sweet!" Kirishima teased the blonde who looked like he was about to kill Kirishima. Kaminari was currently reading through the flyer. "Also y'know it'd be nice if you actually had a job that you stuck with." Bakugo muttered as he glared at the blonde but he soon let out a small chuckle.

However, Kaminari stayed quiet. When Kirishima noticed he parted his lips. "Hey Denki what's up your pretty quiet." He raised an eyebrow but Kaminari picked his head up. "It's nothing. Thanks for bringing me this Bakugo. But, I'll have to think about it." The blonde smiled thoughtfully before folding the peice of paper up.

"It's no problem I guess." Bakugo muttered as he sat up. "Anyways me and Eijiro have a date tonight. So if you excuse us we'll be leaving." Bakugo stood up grabbing his boyfriends arm and dragging him away to which Kirishima just seemed confused but he went along with it.

Kaminari chuckled softly and waited til he heard the door shut to go to his room. He flopped down on his bed holding up the now unfolded piece of paper once again reading through it. He eventually let out a loud sigh crumbling up the peice of paper standing up and tossing it over to his trash bin.

He threw himself onto his bed once again and turned on his phone. I really do need a better job though. One that I like. But I definitely wouldn't like working there. Denki shook his head letting out a frustrated grumble before sitting up. He got back onto his feet and headed towards the kitchen grabbing a bag of chips and a chocolate bar. Food always helps you forget about things! He thought before settling down on couch. "A little TV won't hurt!" He smiled brightly.

After awhile the blonde had completely forgotten about the flyer instead he was re-watching old Disney movies. Soon enough Denki heard the front door rattle he turned off his movie and turned to face the front door.

When the door opened he parted his lips "Hey gu-" and just like that Kaminari's cheery expression was filled with horror. "Ew! Gross dude get a room!" He yelled witnessing his two friends come into the house making out. Bakugo pulled away from the kiss to glare at Denki. "Your the one who lives with us, dimwit." Bakugo grumbled.

Kaminaris never darted to his room faster then that he took his half eaten chocolate bar and chips with him too. He immediately threw himself on his bed taking a moment to breath. I think I need bleach after that! He shook the thought out of his head.

He waited until he heard a door shut before leaving his room grabbing his keys and heading towards the door. He didn't wanna be around for whatever they were gonna do.

Once he was in his car he relaxed and got out his phone. Hmmm where should I go? Ooo I know I'll go to McDonald's I kinda want chicken nuggets. The blonde said practically drooling at the thought. He bagan driving.

Eventually he had made it to the fast food place going to the register and ordering his food before leaning against the wall waiting for his food to be done. Soon enough it was done and he picked up the small bag of fast food and made his way back to his car. He sat down in the drivers seat and took out his food to eat. Heh I remember when I used to do this with Jiro, god I was so blind. Whatever, it doesn't matter anymore. He thought as he bit down on a fry. Just imagine the look on her face if she saw me, she'd be shocked with how well I'm doing. He let out a small chuckle.

His mind soon traced back to the flyer he had thrown away earlier that day. Tch, I was actually considering going. He scoffed at his own thoughts before biting down on a chicken nugget.

He rolled his eyes at his phone scrolling through social media wasn't quite easy when all you saw were posts of your ex girlfriend. He would skip them all not a second thought. She probably thinks I'm still sulking. He mused chewing on his food as he rolled his eyes at his phone once again skipping.

Suddenly he saw a picture of her come up on his page but he wasn't looking at her instead he was looking at the dog who was in the picture. Aw he's grown so much. Kaminari smiled taking a quick screenshot.

He sighed quickly finishing up the last of his food. Before crumbling up the bag throwing it in the back. He put his phone down and began driving around since he didn't really have anywhere to go at the moment. He eventually drove off into a nice cliffside near by and decided he'd sit down and just enjoy the view of the stars.

Sure to other people it was a cold chilly night but to him it was a perfect time and place to go star gazing even if he was completely alone this time. He didn't think much of it he just laid back and looked up to the sky all his troubles vanishing as if they were nothing.

After what seemed like hours he went back home not even bothering to knock on Bakugo's and Kirishima's bedroom door because who knows what could be amongst that door.

He smiled happily as he laid in his bed and at some point he had fallen asleep.

[YES FINALLY WERE GETTING TO THR MORE INTERESTING PART 😩😩😩 Bakugo really out here saving and breaking the relationship🤪 you gotta love him lmaoooo anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter I hope you have a wonderful day/night/evening! I love you all!!!❤️❤️❤️]

Word count: 1068