Chapter 9

Kaminari woke up that morning a smile on his face as he hopped out of bed changing into some casual clothes. A navy blue sweater, and a short sleeved white collared shirt underneath, black jeans. He wore a necklace around his neck and rings on his fingers. He was in the bathroom currently brushing his teeth and washing his face. When he was done he smiled at his reflection.

He made his way over to the living room and walked into the kitchen to see Kirishima cooking breakfast. "Woah your up early." Denki spoke sitting on a chair leaning over the kitchen counter. "I have work in a bit." Kirishima spoke stretching his arms. "Do you want anything to eat?" Kirishima questioned. "Nah I'm not hungry. Thanks for asking though!" He cheerfully smiled.

Shrugging his shoulders the redhead drank his protein shake. Denki got out his phone checking the time before sighing. "What's up losers?" A familiar blonde spoke walking over to the two taking a seat besides Denki. "Do you always look horrible when you wake up?" Denki asked as he chuckled.

"No but you do." Katsuki grumbled angrily. "I look better then you atleast." Denki stuck his tongue out. "ITS TO EARLY IN THE MORNING FOR ME TO BE SCREAMING SO YOU BETTER SHUT UP YOU YELLOW HAIRED BASTARD!" Bakugo shouted leaving Denki stunned.

A few moments of silence went by before Denki broke it from his laughing, of which Kirishima joined. "Did you see his face?!" Denki laughed clutching onto his stomach as Kirishima nodded covering his mouth with one hand. "SHUT UP IDIOTS!" Bakugo screamed.

Denki eventually calmed down after getting slapped in the head by the tempered blonde. "When's your audition?" Kirishima asked looking over to the blonde who looked to be especially cheery on that specific day. "Around 9 am so in like an hour or so." Kaminari explained. "Ah, I see."

"Let's hope you get the job man!" Kirishima smiled widely. Kaminari blinked a few times and nodded his head. "I'll try my best!" Kaminari grinned. "You guys are talking too much, shut up." Bakugo grumbled.

Kaminari chuckled softly before glancing over  to his phone. "Seros asking if we wanna go to a Chinese place around 4 pm today he said he'd pay." KaminRi said looking at his missed messages. "I mean sure? It's free food." Kirishima chuckled. "I'm not hanging out with idiots like you." Bakugo grumbled in a tired tone.

Rolling his eyes kaminari stood up. "Never mind that imma head off to the auditions." Kaminari spoke waving the two goodbye before making his way towards the door. "Good luck! Man!" Kirishima shouted. "Break a leg." Bakugo muttered. "No seriously, break a leg." Bakugo said un-ironically an evil smile plastered over his face.

Rolling his eyes to spite the boy Denki opened the front door making his way outside. Quickly he entered his car turning it on almost immediately. He opened his phone and searched for the place he was heading. 30 minute drive huh? That's not too bad. He thought.

He made his way the drive turned out to be shorter due to the traffic clearing up. Once he was there he was put in a waiting room where a couple other people would be.

He stood there tapping his feet as he waited for the auditions to start. "Nervous?" A guy spoke next to him catching Denki's attention. Kaminari glanced up at the blonde who had a smile splattered on his face. His light purple eyes looking back at him. "Uh, no?" Kaminari spoke. "Seems like you are." The blonde spoke with a wink.

What's with this guy? Kaminari thought. "Yuga Aoyama, you?" The blonde smiled widely. "Denki Kaminari?"

"Well then Denki Kaminari dearest apologies but your not getting this job It's going to none other then mwah." Kaminari's eye twitched. Jesus not even Bakugo's  ego is this high. "Whatever you say I'll see ya when I'm famous." Kaminari snarled.

Soon more and more people filled the room kaminari leaning into a wall now wanting to avoid small talk with everyone after his conversation with a cocky blonde. After awhile one by one people were getting called into a room everyone awaiting their turn.

"Kaminari Denki? Hello if you are here please make your way into the auditorium." Kaminari stood up making his way to the double doors. An auditorium huh? Did they really need all this space for auditions? Kaminati asked himself.

"Asuka Mio! Pleasure meeting you! Please follow me this way." A medium sized woman spoke a bright smile on her face her light pink hair falling down to her shoulders. Woah she's pretty. "I'm right behind you." Kaminari spoke as he followed her down looking around to see a few more people inside the fairly large room.

Now that it was his turn he was handed a microphone to which he was gonna be singing in while the people watching would rate him. They already knew his personal information due to his online sign up he had wrote a bit about himself. People in the auditorium were already rooting for him before he even begun to sing.

10 - 15 minutes passed and he soon was able to leave the room after singing and answering various questions he had received from the people inside. He left with a pretty big smile on his face he wasn't sure but he was confident he'd get the job. His singing skills were good but it was a bonus that he was also very attractive and outgoing not to mention he was also able to play guitar.

The blonde smiled and made his way to his car knowing that in 1 - 2 days he'd be sent a email deciding if he did or did not get the job.

He was confident he was confident he'd get the job so he didn't worry much. His thoughts were all just surrounding the thought of seeing Kyoka's shocked face. In all honesty he was being pretty petty but he blamed that on her.

[SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE I WAS STRUGGLING MENTALLY AND NEEDED A WHOLE BREAK FROM SOCIAL MEDIA AND STUFF I WAS ASLO STRESSING OVER HOW I WOULD WRITE THIS CHAPTER BUT I GOT IN THE END!! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter thank you very much for reading! It feels like I haven't wrote in forever but it's only been 5 days 😭 I hope you have a wonderful day/night/evening I love you all!!!❤️❤️❤️]

[ALSO LITTLE QUESTION WOULD YOU GUYS LIKE IT IF I STARTED A KAMIJIRO ONESHOT SERIES BC SOMTIMES I WANNA WRITE FLUFF BUT MY BOOK RN IS ALL ANGST AT THE MOMENT 🥲🥲🥲 I'd also be writing requests cuz why not but idk if that's a good idea bc I suck at keeping track of all my things 😭😭 so that's why I'm asking anyways let me know!]

[also I didn't proofread this chapter at all I wanted to get it out as soon as possible so sorry for any spelling mistakes 😭😭😭]

Word count: 1178