Chapter 21

Kyoka looked at her phone Friday January 15th she sighed thanking god she didn't have to attend work that morning. Asuka going on break came in handy with no one to sub for Asuka. However now that they had to practice rehearsals and audio record things on their own from home it became a little difficult without the help of Asuka.

But nothing was gonna go wrong for Jiro that day she planned on laying back and relaxing for the first time in awhile. Well that was until she saw Kaminari's unreturned hoodie on her couch. Holy shit it's been almost a month I have to give this shit back! she thought picking the still unwashed and now stinky hoodie up. Her dog had been sleeping on it for the past week. When she looked down at the pup she could see his eyes grow big the second she picked the hoodie up. He followed her to the laundry room whimpering once she threw it into the wash. "Sorry suki it needs to be returned to him." She mumbled.

Hesitantly she picked up her phone.

Kaminari

Hey. What's your address ?
I'm gonnna drop your hoodie off.

Huh? I could just go get it
You dont have to come all the way over here.

I don't mind send me the adress.

Alright it's ******* dr

I'll be there sometime around 3-4 

Sounds good to me👌

Alr👍
________________________________

Well that'll be over with soon atleast Kyoka thought before making her way over to her couch deciding to sit down and watch some TV until it was time to switch over the hoodie to the dryer.

An hour passed and then 2 and the hoodie was completely clean and dried Jiro was getting ready at her house. While Denki was at his causing chaos.

"Sero! Stopppppppp!!!!!" Denki yelled with laughs as Sero was currently drunk out of his mind and shirtless dancing on the table top. "Does he always get like this?" A pink haired girl asked the blonde. "Yea he does he's a complete idiot." Denki laughs. "And he still makes you sound like an even bigger one." She snickered shoving the blonde jokingly. "And your dumb for believing him Ashido!" Denki stuck his tongue out at the girl.

"What the hell is going on?" A unhappy Bakugo joined the room. "Sero thought it'd be fun to drink a whole ton of beer and act like an idiot." Denki exclaimed. "We'll get him off the table atleast he could get hurt!" Kirishima scolded helping the influenced Sero off of the table top.

"The funs over guys mom ruined it!" Mina whined before breaking into a giggle. "Just looking out for my children." Kirishima joked watching as Denki let out a loud scoff.

"Why is she here? Who invited her?" Bakugo asked slightly skeptical. "Sero did!" Denki spoke with a smirk his tone playful. "Of course he did." Bakugo sighed. "Oh shut up you guys love meeee!" Mina danced happily.

"I don't." Bakugo rolled his eyes. "Whatever helps you sleep at night I guess." Mina scoffed before ruffling the ashy blondes hair playfully. He pushed her hand back and shrugged.

Mina sat down on the couch besides Sero giving him a smile one that almost smacked him back to a sober state so his face just kinda turned red. "Awe how cute!" Mina giggled grabbing his cheeks and pushing his face to the side. "Look who's all red!" She laughed Denki stared at the two in awe and gently face palmed.