Chapter 13

It was around 4 pm and Kyoka was in her room changing into some comfortable clothes since she would be heading to a cafe in a bit. She wore a plaid tanish skirt, a off white turtle neck and a long brown coat tights worn underneath her skirt and black boots. She then looked at herself in the mirror and smiled slightly. I mean I don't look horrible so that's good. Maybe I should go shopping this weekend with Mina? And Momo that's a great idea actually I'll text them! Jiro thought grabbing her phone and texting her each of her friends. She then slipped her phone into her purse.

Clipping on a few earrings she let a smile appear on her face. I'm going to apologize! Today! It's better now then never! She thought putting a necklace next. She had a boost of confidence for whatever reason and she didn't want to ruin it. Jiro decided she'd push herself out of her comfort zone that day. She then grabbed her car keys and left her apartment building.

Denki was currently digging through his clothes he honestly didn't wanna dress up he just wanted to throw on a hoodie, and he did. He put on blue baggy jeans and a oversized yellow hoodie. The blonde then looked down only to see the hoodie had a stain. Awh crap it's probably dirty. He instinctively pulled it off standing in the middle of his room shirtless. Ughhhh I should probably wear something nice I just wanna be comfy though why did I agree to go. He thought a frustrated expression crawling up on his face. He sighed before looking back into his closet.

He now wore the same blue baggy jeans, and a blueish sweatshirt. He tied his hair into a loose ponytail and clipped on a couple of necklaces before sliding some rings onto his fingers. There we go I look decent enough. I should probably tell Kirishima and Bakugo that I'm not gonna be home for a bit. He thought putting his thumb up to his lip.

Letting out a heavy sigh the blonde opened his room door and headed for the living room knowing that Kirishima and Bakugo were most likely in there. "Hey man! Where ya going?" Kirishima asked taking a look at his friend. "I gotta meet up with a girl from work since we gotta do a rehearsal or whatever." Denki said tilting his head downwards. "Making work friends already I see!" Kirishima gave a smile but Kaminari's head only dropped lower "Acquaintance." The blonde muttered coldly his eyes narrowed down at the ground. "Huh?" Kirishima was now confused. "She's an acquaintance." Denki looked up with a small smile.

"Oh, well I hope you two become friends!" Kirishima smiled again trying to lighten the mood that kaminari had suddenly killed. "Yea, yeah now I'll see you guys later I gotta go!" Denki spike keeping the same energy. "See ya!" Kirishima smiled. "Bye you loser." Bakugo yelled out.

Kaminari walked towards the front door rolling his eyes a small smile on his face from Bakugo's stupid remark. He left the house and got into his car where he would spend the next couple of minutes driving he had unblocked Jiro on his phone earlier that day to which she sent him the address. He ended up getting there quite early so he just decided he'd sit at one of the tables until he saw Jiro.

After around 15 minutes or so Kyoka walked into the small cafe that thankfully wasn't crowded. Her eyes skimmed the room catching glimpse of electric blonde hair instantly she knew it was him she took one final deep breath and approached the table. Taking a seat infront of him she smiled "Nice to see that you actually came." She spoke. "Oh of course! Y'know it's sooooo nice that we can finally meet up in public huh? How cute!" He said a smile fading on his face as he shot her a not so nice glare.

Jiro fell silent before smiling. "So are you gonna get anything? I'll pay for the both of us if you'd like." She spoke remaining calm tho her heart was pulsating quicker as the seconds grew.  "Nah, it's fine I'll pay for myself." He scoffed before getting up and going to the counter where they take your orders. The two got their drinks and went to go sit back down the awkward tension in the room seemed to grow as they started at anything but each other. "So- uh-" Jiro choked out breaking their silence. She took a pause as she tried to form a sentence and soon her lips opened again but she was cut off before she could even say a word.

"Listen, I have no intention of being nice to you. So, save your pity apology. It might as well be meaningless because let's be honest you had no intention of apologizing to me 11 months back so why should I hear you out now?" Kaminari's eyes narrowed at the girl the look of pure disappointment fell upon his face as he let out a soft sigh turning his head away hesitantly. Jiro's head fell looking down at her lap now a train of thoughts ran through her head. He's right y'know, you can't even deny it. Cmon don't just sit there stop acting dumb and say something. She thought stopping the tears that were just starting to form in her eyes. "Let's be honest the only reason your apologizing is because you don't want anyone to know about our past." He spoke in a low tone. "Relax though, I'm not that cruel." He scoffed as he crossed his arms.

"I never said you were." Jiro murmured taking a gulp as she blinked back her tears finally glancing up to look at him. He looked back at her, her deep onyx eyes that for whatever reason seemed to pierce his skull eyes, he could not forget even if he tried. He almost lost himself in them like usual only this time he pulled his sight away.

"Anyways, we got a song to rehearse so let's get that over with don't distract me from my work." He spoke once again only this time his voice softened for just a second. "R-right!" Jiro cleared her throat as she pulled out a sheet of paper from her bag. An awkward silence fell upon the two one that had caused Jiro to overthink as she stared at the words on the sheet of paper not really paying attention to them.

She soon heard Kaminari clear his throat she glanced up staring at him. "We should probably start now." He muttered in a low tone. "Oh- uh- yea!" She hesitated for a second before clearing her throat and begun to sing but thanks to her nerves she ended up messing up half way. She apologized franticly letting her head fall. "It's- it's okay. Just start from the beginning again." He spoke softly his tone surprising her, she glanced up to look at him but he avoided eye contact.

She blinked various times before clearing her throat and picking up the sheet of paper reading the words as they came out her mouth. She was a bit calmer this time and thankfully didn't mess up but she couldn't deny that her heart was aching, aching in pain.

A couple of hours flew by and Kaminari and Jiro decided it'd be time to head home while leaving Kyoka waved the blonde goodbye while he just gave her a cold shoulder. He got into his car and left leaving her standing in the darkness. She sighed deciding she too would head home to be honest she had nothing better to do. She got into her car and plugged in the keys gripping onto the steering wheel letting out one heavy sigh. Well I can't say I didn't try. Right? She thought her eyes narrowed towards her knees her head slowly fell and leaned up against the steering wheel as she let out a frustrated groan. Whatever let's just go home. She thought soon pulling out of the driveway

And just like that the night was over and our dearest Kyoka Jiro didn't even get the chance to apologize. At least know she could say she tried. Or could she?

[HEYYYYYYYYYYY GUYS HOW ARE YOU ITS BEEN AWHILE 😭😭😭 I APOLOGIZE FOR NOT POSTING IVE JUST BEEN INACTIVE ON SOCIAL MEDIA DUE TO SCHOOL AND STUFF I REALLY WANNA START PICKING UP ON WRITING AGAIN AS IN LIKE A DAILY THING BUT SOMETIMES I LOSE MOTIVATION EITHER WAY I HAD FUN WRITING THIS CHAPTER THANK YOU ALL FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER I HOPE UOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY/NIGHT/EVENING I LOVE YOU ALL!!❤️❤️❤️]

Word count: 1480