Chapter 29

Lights flashed in the large room the smell of alcohol hung thick in the air filling Jiro's senses. The place was packed with people, people who seemed to be having the best night of their lives. Pink, red, and white decorated the club.

Kyoka stood still in the middle of it all lost in her thoughts her dark red dress fitting nicely against her body. She inhaled the familiar scent being passed along the air.

She skimmed the room for her friends the ones she had seen moments before when they were walking in. She glanced from side to side not having any luck with her mission. Just then she felt a hand wrap around her wrist turning back to see a smiling girl. "Kyokaa!! We came here to have fun let's dance!" Mina exclaimed loudly.

Jiro stared at her friend smiling happily. "I'll enjoy our girl time while we have it judging since your little boyfriends are gonna show up any minute huh?" Kyoka stated giving in to the pink haired girl.

"I mean it is Valentine's Day what do you expect? also he's not my boyfriend Kyo!" Mina defensively snapped. "That's what they all say!" Kyoka giggled feeling quite happy. "Oh yea you would know." Mina rolled her eyes a blush forming on the girls darker skin.

Kyoka scoffed ignoring Mina's comment and bumped her with her hip. "Let's go get a drink!" Kyoka suggested.

The girls made their way over to the bar area grabbing drinks  as they went the music thumping in their ears. Kyoka looked at Mina who gave her an amused look. "What? what's funny?" she asked sipping some of her drink.

Mina smiled shaking her head taking a sip of her own drink. "Nothing just...I haven't seen you this happy in ages. You used to hate parties like this!" She said causing Kyoka to roll her eyes. "Yea but I'm not really that person now am I." Kyoka stated looking at Mina. "Nope you learned how to live a little!" The pink haired girl teased.

Kyoka rolled her eyes and looked at Momo who seemed to be looking around the room. "What's with you?" She asked smiling softly. "Nothing just looking out for my boyfriend I don't want him to get lost or hit on by girls." Momo explained as her head turned side to side.

"Speaking about being hit on Kyo~" Mina stared immediately giving Jiro a bad feeling. "You should totally go flirt with some guys!" She suggested nudging her playfully.

Jiro blushed hard and shook her head vigorously, causing the two girls to laugh. "I cannot do that!" She exclaimed. "What if someone recognizes me?? what If-" Was all she could say before Ashido cut in. "Kyoka- no one here is sober. unless your Todoroki or Momo they're drunk out of their minds ain't anyone gonna remember you!" She claimed.

Mina looked over at the girl nudging her lightly. "And before you say it. He's on a date right now! So don't you dare use that as an excuse to not go flirt! You're allowed to have fun and sometimes that means dancing with cute guys!" Mina expressed.

Kyoka face palmed not even wanting to look at her. "Rebound! Rebound! Rebound! we're gonna find you a rebound tonight!" Mina chanted. "No! no rebound!" Kyoka argued but Mina was already on the look out for guys that fit Jiro's type.

'Not this again.' Jiro  slouched as she stood. "Mina nooooo." She groaned. "Momo! Help me out here!" The girl pleaded facing their friend. "He looks nice." The taller of the two said pointing at a far corner. "Not you too!" Kyoka grumbled.

"Oh c'mon' loosen up Kyo! we're here to have fun." Mina put her arm around the girl pulling her close. "No thanks." Jiro said rolling her eyes. "How about instead of getting me to talk to guys we stop wasting time and go dance?" Jiro suggested.

"The guys should get here in a bit so I don't see why not." Momo smiled. "Well out we go!" Mina chimed grabbing both of their hands. The three made their way to where everyone was dancing Mina jumping in like a natural instantly taking the dance floor. Momo smiling joining the pink haired girl. Jiro stood still for a moment processing things in her head before being pulled into the dance floor.