Chapter 24

It was Friday night and after a long day of walking Kyoka and Kaminari were beat dead both in their beds. The smaller girl was on her bed writing in her book her feet in the air kicking up and down feeling quite well about herself. Kaminari would occasionally glance over and wonder what she was writing but he didn't ask.

After awhile she let out a content hum and closed her book placing it on her nightstand. She got up to go to the bathroom leaving the blonde in the room he was tempted to look at the book while she was gone he fought against it staying still opening a group chat he had with his friends.
_______________________________
Bakubitches

Sero
Heyyyyyyy denks how you hangin?

Mina
Yea I would like to know I'm nosy

Kirishima
I miss you bro

Bakugo
I don't.

You are so kind Bakugo im touched by your words. I'll cherish that forever 🫶

Anyways im doing great im currently sharing a room with Jiro everything has been running smoothly and honestly im enjoying Tokyo.

Mina
Im glad your having fun guess who's crashing in your room til you get back😎

ISTG YOU BETTER HAVE NOT MESSED UP MY ROOM YOU AND SERO-

Mina
Too late hehehhh me and him are having pillow fights rn.

Bakugo
You guys sound like fucking toddlers but hey atleast you finally got a room

NOT MY ROOM?! WHAT.

Mina
Bakugo is just being dumb and me and Sero are having a blast destroying your crib.

Ashido when I get home I'm going to permanently ban any alcoholic drinks in the household.

Sero
He's kidding

Sero
I hope-

______________________________

Kaminari placed his phone down ignoring the next few buzzes instead he rolled over and hugged his pillow close to his body. He smiled at his friends he knew they were joking and honestly he didn't mind having people crash in his room aslong as they left it how they found it.

The nicely built male shut his eyes softly only to open them again. He could hear Jiro getting into her bed and honestly it made him smile. He shut his eyes once again softly settling in as he pulled the pillow closer to himself cuddling it gently. He liked feeling like he had someone to protect and he liked feeling like someone was in his arms it'd just help him relax.

He couldn't remember when but he had fallen asleep and Kyoka was left awake on her phone. She was texting Momo at first but then a surprising notification popped up from a contact read Mina.

Jiro hurriedly clicked on it hoping the girl would be ready to talk it's been ages since they've spoken and she knew she had been hanging around Kaminari and his friends, which she didn't mind she just missed the girls presence around.

_______________________________
Mina

Hey. I'm ready to talk.