Chapter 28

The 14th of February the day known as Valentine's Day started out pretty smoothly after Kaminari and Jiro's interaction at the cafe everything at work ran accordingly they even finished their recording early. This came as a surprise to the two but ever since they started to get along things between them haven't been as rocky as if they were over it. Well both of them definitely seemed over it treating one another like acquaintances but it was overall better than the snarky comebacks and petty replies they used to make.

The atmosphere seemed less tense when they were in a room and they were able to hold a civil conversation with one another progress that Kaminari didn't think he'd see so quickly.
Ever since he decided to move on and let go of what happened a year back he's been happier in fact his thoughts about her decreased. This was good news to him the feelings of hurt were slowly flaking away.

His heart was healing and that was always a good thing he was learning from his past mistakes and clearing his heart and soul from the situation. His feelings for the girl however were still slightly there but he could say that they've decreased significantly. His heart still sped up when she laughed or looked at him from time to time but other than that he didn't feel all that much toward her.

While he was definitely not over her it was safe to say he was over the situation. The blonde was currently in his room with Sero preparing for a date he had that night. Denki was looking for clothes while the taller male sat on the blonde's bed talking about what went on that morning.

"So I finally asked Ashido out on a date," Sero confessed rubbing the back of his head sheepishly. Denki turned towards the man he seemed kinda shocked. "Woah! really? when?!" Denki asked letting his curiosity get the best of him.

"This morning we were texting and I just asked her," Sero replied his cheeks tinted. Denki's jaw dropped. 'Maybe that's why Mina was spamming Jiro.' He mused before turning back to Sero. "What did she say??" Denki questioned.

A smile crawled Its way onto Sero's lips. "She said yes." He admitted proudly. "Congrats man! Hopefully, this one sticks after finding out your body count." Denki joked laughing softly. "Hey, it's not that high!" Sero snapped back. "If ya say so!" Kaminari scoffed.

"It was about time though it was so obvious you liked her." Denki conceded.

Sero rolled his eyes at the blonde. He opened his lips. "Seems like we all have dates tonight!"Sero said happily. "I guess so! Thanks to you though." Kaminari groaned. "Hey, it was about time you went on a date!" Sero stated.

Kaminari rolled his eyes. "I guess but I kinda wanted to focus on myself for a while." The blonde murmured. "I promise you she's your type!" Sero attempted to convince the golden blonde. "It was funny when you made my tinder account but I didn't expect you to actually get a date for me!" The blonde complained.

Sero huffed. "I'm sorry man I thought you'd appreciate it," Sero admitted. "If you want I can cancel it." Sero offered. "Are you kidding? On Valentine's Day? The poor girl!" Denki said in a caring tone. "And I do appreciate it. You never know this date could go good! Imma give it a shot." The blonde smiled softly his eyes shimmering.

Sero let a smile curl to his lips. "I hope it goes well." Sero smiled wishing his friend good luck. "Same to you my friend." Denki chuckled. "What's the girl's name anyway?" Kaminari asked as he took off his shirt. "Her name is Emi Kaneko I believe," Sero replied. "She has a cute First name," Denki stated smiling slightly.

"I'm gonna buy her some flowers before I actually go to the date," Denki informed. "That's a good idea I should do the same for Ash," Sero commented.

The human Pikachu slipped into a black turtle neck. "Speaking about Ash she told me you were with Jiro this morning." Sero brought up catching the enthusiastic young man by surprise. "Well I was but how'd she know that..?" Kaminari's words trailed.