Chapter 3

It's been a few weeks since Jiro inevitably broke up with Denki Kaminari. How has she been taking it? Not good. It was like she was re-living it over and over and over again making the guilt carving into her heart and yet she still didn't have the nerves to apologize.

She still managed to mask her feelings though. She smiled through the pain at work while singing, and talking to her friends. Besides the people at her job really couldn't care less how she was feeling if she was being completely honest.

She had the same conversation with herself almost everyday. I should apologize. No he probably doesn't wanna see you. The two haven't talked since their break up Kaminari didn't even come by to pick up his stuff.

Luckily her friends weren't surprised with the male clothes in Jiro's home since it was only natural to wanna buy clothes from the boys section at stores, regardless of gender. The deep pockets are so worth it, this was something almost everyone could agree on.

It was a usual Tuesday night pretty chilly out so Jiro spent the night in her living room watching a movie with her friends. Her friends seemed to distract her from the mountain of problems she had at the moment. Tho they couldn't make her as happy as Kaminari could, they brought a smile on her face, even if it was small.

The three girls weren't even watching the movie, if they were being completely honest. Instead they were gossiping over relationships a conversation Jiro didn't wanna take part in.

"Well I met this guy. You might know him, his father is like a millionaire. He's really cute though, and he's respectful!" The raven haired woman spoke. "What's his name! Tell me everything!!" Jiro's pink haired friend seemed to be excited about the topic.

"His name is Shoto Todoroki! Does that ring a bell?" The woman spoke. Jiro was just sitting on the couch her hand holding her head as she listened to the two. "Oooo! Yea I know! How did you two meet???" Her other friend smiled with excitement.

"I was just getting my morning coffee and he happened recognize me." Yaoyorozu spoke. "Well you are a model to be fair." Mina crossed her arms in a pout. "Yea but I'm no where near as famous as Kyoka." The raven haired women said turning to face the girl who was eating popcorn.

"Kyoka you there?" Momo asked snapping Jiro back to reality as she lost in her own thoughts. "Huh-?! Oh! Yea!" Jiro shook her head clearing her thoughts away flashing her friends a forced smile.

Blinking a few times Mina parted her lips. "Whatcha thinking abouttttt???" She asked a smug look on her face. "It's a boy isn't it!" Mina jumped up her eyes going wide of excitement.

"Uh- no! It's not important!" Jiro stuttered turning red of embarrassment. "Oh, cmon kyo! I know a flustered face when I see one! Who's the lucky guy????" Mina's smirked teasing her friends was probably her favorite thing to do. "It's no one!! I was just thinking about work! That's all." Jiro replied in a panicky tone.

Staring at her Mina sighed. "You can't be single your entire life! Cmon kyooooo! You haven't dated someone since highschool!" Mina pouted. "I can too!" Jiro stuck her tongue out giggling softly her thoughts tracing back to Kaminari.

I wonder how he's doing. She thought before shaking her head quickly. "What's your type??? I'm about to find you the perfect person!" Mina spoke quickly pulling out a pen and a notebook for her bag. "Mina, I'm not looking to date anyone. And if I did date someone I wouldn't tell anyone about it." Jiro glanced to the side, she crossed her arms a frown making its way up on her face.

Because you didn't wanna tell anyone your in this situation. She was reminded of her argument. Of course her friends didn't know she had just gotten out of a relationship there was no way she'd tell them.

"Your no fun!" Mina stuck out her tongue and pouted. "Well if you were in a relationship you really don't expect to keep your relationship a secret for the rest of your life. Do you?" Momo paused. "I get if it was only for a few months. But eventually that person will get tired of it." Momo explained.

He got tired of it. He got tired of me. Jiro thought as Momo finished her sentence. "I know. That's why it's better for me to not date." Jiro spoke in a tone she usually wouldn't use. "Kyoka we know your famous and because of that it's hard to find someone who won't use you. But, I think you should still give relationships a shot!" Mina opposed.

Jiro didn't seem to listen she just kept to herself now quietly thinking about her past mistakes. She didn't wanna let them happen again in all honesty. She already lost someone she loved due to her stubbornness she didn't wanna lose anyone else. The answer was simple to her, don't date. But Jiro couldn't stop the love she held for a certain blonde, she wanted him back if she had the chance to kiss him again she'd do it without a second thought.

"Kyoka! Earth to Kyoka!" Mina called waving her hand infront of her friends face. "AGHH! I'm here!!!" Jiro shook her head rapidly. Idiot! Idiot! Idiot!!! Get out of my head! She mentally face palmed.

"Why don't we all go to sleep? It's pretty late" Momo suggested clasping her hands together. "I guess we can't stay up all night" Mina pouted in disappointment.

Jiro watched as her friends stood up laying on the couches Jiro standing up herself. "Goodnight guys." She smiled at the two. "Goodnight see ya in the morning." Jiro made her way towards her own room the second they had fallen asleep. In all honesty she wanted to clear her head, differ what was right from wrong.

She threw herself on her bed looking up at her ceiling. You made a mistake Kyoka and you've been living it for weeks now. This is your karma. She shut her eyes. Yaomomo's right I really can't expect to keep a relationship a secret forever. Why did it take me so long to realize that. If only I had listened to Denki. Maybe the outcome would have been different. Maybe I'd still have him, by my side. She though her head becoming clouded with thoughts, she didn't know what was wrong or what was right she was practically confusing herself.

She let out a loud sigh her lungs taking in the chilly air as her mind ran with thoughts. Thoughts that would eventually clear up leaving her mind blank as she realized her wrongs.

Of course some questions still lingered, she was human nobody's mind could be completely blank even in your sleep your thinking. But sleeping made it much more peaceful. Sleep had became her escape, escape from reality.

But even in her dreams her problems seemed to catch up to her. Dreams regarding her job, her friends, family, herself, dreams regarding Denki. It was true all her problems were catching up to her.

And soon they'd reach her and this time she couldn't run away like a coward.

[Foreshadowing? Pffft, noooooo defo not 🤩 hahahah ☺️ lmao but I just wanna say Jiro
acknowledges she made a mistake she just chooses to leave her problems unsaid inevitably running away from them. HAHHAHA I love writing this I'm convinced I'm crazy okay but just wait til you guys find out how her work environment is ☺️☺️☺️ I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter thank you for reading I hope you have a wonderful day/night/evening! I love you all!!!❤️❤️❤️]

Word count: 1308