Chapter 19

[ID LIKE TO APOLOGIZE HIW LATE THIS DAMN CHAPTER IS ITS BEEN A HOT MINUTE SINCE IVE BEEN ON WATTPAD I SWEAR I DIDN'T MEAN TO DISAPEAR FOR THIS LONG AND NO I SWEAR ILL BE FINISHING THIS BOOK BUT SCHOOL HAS BEEN STRESSING ME OUT AND ITS NOT ONLY MY GRADES I HAVE TO WORRY ABT ITS MY BROTHERS SO LEGIT IVE BEEN TWICE AS STRESSED IM SORRY I SWEAR IF I DISAPPEAR AGAIN AFTER THIS DONT BE CONCERNED IM ALIVE JUST TRYING TO BALANCE MY LIFE 😭😭 AGAIN IM SORRY. ILL BE WRITING A LOT MORE IN THE SUMMER AND DURING SPRING BREAK WHICH WILL BE IN APRIL! I SWEAR I WONT DISAPPOINT YOU, ONCE AGAIN IM SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME YALL🛐😭 I WILL GIVE YOU FLUFF WHEN I CAN AS MY APOLOGY GIFT I HOPE YALL TAKE IT WARMLY I STILL NEED TO BRAINSTORM WHAT THE FLUFF WILL BE BC THIS BOOK IS A LITTLE DIFFICULT TO ADD FLUFF TOO, BUT ILL TRY!! ONCE AGAIN I APOLOGIZE FOR NOT WRITING IN LIKE 2-3 MONTHS ILL MAKE UP FOR IT<333 I'll stop rambling now! I hope you enjoy this chapter since it's on the happier side of things. Thank you for reading those of you who do choose to read this! I love you guys!!❤️❤️]

The 31st of December, that's the day that read on the calendar. The year would be ending in just a couple of hours and Kaminari was in the car as Bakugo drove. Kirishima was in the passenger seat and Sero was in the back next to our beloved human pikachu, the new nickname they had created for Kaminari ever since his hair was dyed with the stripe of black on his front bangs. The four were on their way to a house party that Sero had invited them to, and having nothing better to do Bakugo, Kirishima, and Kaminari agreed to go.

Kaminari's head laid on the car window watching as other cars zoomed by. The night was chilly like any other night in December but tonight, tonight it was bearable. The electric blonde seemed to like the small vibrations that'd shoot through his body when he leaned his head on the car window, the little bumps and cracks on the road they were on would cause the vibrations to spread through his body, causing a tingling sensation, starting with his head but spreading through to the tips of his toes. It was almost the same as being in love, oh how he remembered the feeling of it the warmth of the cheeks as they burned red the tingling feeling that would run through his body whenever he felt a touch from the person he cared about, something that brought back nostalgia. As stated before though almost, love felt all the more different it was warm, bright, something that most of us would like in our lives, this had just reminded him of the tingling he'd feel when he was around the person he loved most. He smiled softly at his thought his head staying against the car window the chilly air made it so that the glass would fog up with every breath the blonde took.

Kaminari was at a loss of words in this moment his body let go relaxing his shoulders, his body didn't feel tense or rigid, it was calm it's like all the muscles in his body deemed to calm with every second that past. The car however was in no way quiet he could hear the muffled laughs of his friends as they conversed, but Kaminari's ears seemed to dim them out of his earshot, trapping himself with his own thoughts, but this wasn't so bad nothing he'd experienced before. Typically being trapped with ones thoughts would be a bad thing especially if you were an over thinker, yet the young blond felt completely at peace with himself.

The hazy road cleared Kaminari's mind of any potential problems that would invade this time that he would have for himself, y'know before the night would be full of loud music and alcohol, and awful dancing of drunkies that had too much to drink for one night, not to mention the amount of people who would be attempting to sneak into the houses rooms just to have a one night stand with whoever they find it easiest to get with. God how some people were disgusting, parties have always been Denki's thing but house parties weren't the best unless whoever was throwing the party was crazy rich. However house parties aren't safe either, judging from the amount of sexual assaults, drunk people passed out in the backyard, drug dealers, and the indecent people who show up to these parties just to find their next victim. However some house parties were great of course if the person throwing the party is crazy rich or genuinely cares about the people attending the party other then that they're usually a disaster. However, Kaminari has no where else to go for New Years and who better to spend it with then his friends? It'll be fun.