Chapter 15

"Agh.." Denki groaned as he woke up putting his hand to his head in pain. 'Jesus fucking christ what happened yesterday?' Kaminari thought. The blonde sat up. Stumbling onto his feet he carefully made his way towards the living room. "Goodmorning!" He smiled, yet there was no reaction his friends just looked at him. "Goodmorning.." they both muttered quietly. Now confused he shot them both a look.

"Look, we need to talk the three of us." Kirishima said in a stern tone causing Denki even more confusion. "About?" He asked nervously. "I dunno someone by the name, Kyoka jiro. You don't happen to know her huh?"  Kirishima said in a stern voice. Denki looked like he's seen a ghost he was beyond confused. "Huh? What???" He muttered.

"Yknow the girl your currently working with?" Katsuki shot a look at the blonde. Denki didn't have a clue what was going on. "What are you guys talking about?" He asked. "Why didn't you tell us she was your ex? Denks we're friends you should have been able to trust us." Kirishima was audibly disappointed. Kaminari's heart fell into his stomach his eyes widened. 'They know?! How???' He thought a brief flashback from the night before coming to mind his head pounding like crazy. "Well? Explain yourself." Bakugo spoke he was not too happy.

"How, how do you guys know?! I didn't tell anyone." Kaminari stated his hands grew cold and he was shaking in panic. "You didn't? Well last night was pretty different, huh? You were a drunk mess crying over someone who dumped you almost a year ago" Bakugo snarled. The room fell silent Kaminari looked down at the ground his lip quivered in pain. "Don't say it like that!" Kirishima raised his voice as he stared at the ashy blonde who looked as if he had a grudge against the electric blonde. "Don't bring her up." Kaminari said coldly his eyes narrowed at the floor.

"Don't bring her up? Tch, I'm not the one drunk crying over her." The ashy blonde scoffed in anger. "Just leave me alone." Denki said looking away. "Explain why you didn't tell us first." Bakugo scowled. "Look she doesn't matter just drop the topic." Denki muttered. "Denki just please tell us." Kirishima spoke he took a different approach from Bakugo. "Why do you wanna know??" Denki groaned. "Cause it's important to communicate how you feel." Kirishima said.

Denki sighed. "She wanted to keep our relationship a secret. Thus why I didn't tell anyone." Denki rushed his words. "Happy?" He asked. The red head and the blonde just looked at eachother before looking at him. "What?" Denki asked confused. This was not a good start to his morning. "So your still not over her?" Kirishima asked. "How am I supposed to be? It takes time yknow some people move on faster then others she probably has a new boy toy already." Denki sighed as he sat down on the kitchen counter. "So why did you choose to work with her? Are you trying to stalk her?" Bakugo asked.

"Not exactly, I just wanted to spite her but looking back I'm realizing how dumb that sounds cuz she really couldn't give two craps over my existence." Denki mumbled. "How long did you guys date??" Kirishima asked. "Little over a year, why?" The blonde had no energy in his voice he sounded like he'd break down any second now. "How did you guys keep your relationship a secret for so long????" Kiri asked genuinely curious. "I was her so called "roommate" I also took care of the dog when she was gone." Denki explained. "And what exactly were you guys arguing about that day?" Bakugo bring up a pretty sensitive question.

Denki fell silent the two men staring at him as they waited a response. "Well?" Bakugo rushed the blonde. "I was trying to talk to her aboutt us.." Denki mumbled his shoulders tensed as he looked down at the ground faint memories clouding his head. "What about you guys?" Bakugo shot like some teenage girl invested in all of the drama going on in her school. "Why she wanted to keep us a secret for so long." He gulped. "Mhmm, and let me get this straight she was the one who started yelling first huh?" Kirishima asked. "Agh! I don't know it was so long ago I can only remember a few things she said to me words I'll never forget." Denki complained as his eyes blinked back a few tears he wanted to seem tough infront of his friends but he was already on the verge of tears.

"What did she say?" Bakugo spiked very intrigued in the conversation though he wouldn't show it he was very protective over his friends. "Ehm, uh. Well I was trying to tell her that I was thinking we could be more open about our relationship and she said these exact words 'Well stop thinking! Your not good at it!' I can't even begin to explain how I felt when she said that." Denki's voice hitched as he thought back on it he felt like throwing up due to the pain he's never felt something like it. "What el-" Bakugo was cut off by a familiar redhead "stop asking so many personal questions man it's insensitive can you not see he's on the verge of tears?!" Kiri snapped.

"What do you mean? I'm being insensitive?! It doesn't matter he needs to talk about this!" Bakugo shouted at the red head. "Yea but he should be able to tell us at his own pace! Don't uou understand?! You rushing him and he's getting anxious!!" Kiri continued. "So? It's not my fault he's crying over someone he was dating almost a year ago! Should've spoken about it sooner." Bakugo muttered under his breath which only made Kirishima angry. "Maybe YOU'RE the reason he didn't wanna tell us you need to be more understanding! He's obviously gonna be hurt sure it was 10 months ago but like he said it takes time! You're being so fucking rude!" Kirishima snarled angrily.

"..." Nothing escaped Kaminari's lips the blonde just snatched his car keys and headed towards the door. "Huh? Wait where are you going?" Kirishima asked. Denki didn't reply he just shut the door. Before he knew it he was out the house in his car driving away from his little problem.

"Look what you did." Bakugo looked at Kirishima giving him a glare. Eijiro took a deep breath before looking back at his boyfriend. "No, look at what we did. As much as I love you your being a dick." Kirishima mumbled. "I get he's our friend you want to know what's going with him and that your worried but you shouldn't react with anger it's not good your obviously Making him uncomfortable." Kirishima stated. "He was telling us about how he and his girlfriend argued and broke up snd we sat there and argued infront of him. Imagine how that made him feel!" Kirishima sighed in disbelief.

Bakugo looked at the ground his boyfriend was right they were both only causing Denki more stress not to mention Denki was upset beforehand. "When he gets back we gotta apologize." Kirishima mumbled. "Alright fine." Katsuki agreed his head falling down slightly. Kiri then pulled the blonde in for a hug. "I know your worried just try not to react with anger, alright?"

"Mhmm, I got it." Bakugo replied in a low tone almost not wanted to admit he was wrong.

A few house passed a not so happy kaminari walkedd through the house door. "I'm home." He muttered as he saw the lights off. "Kami!" Kirishima poked his head out through the door of his room. "Just stay in the living room I gotta talk to ya and don't worry Bakugo won't be with us he's out at the store." Kiri cheered. "Alright?" The redhead asked.

Kaminari sat patiently in the living room kiri come in shortly. They had a long talk over the familiar Kyoka jiro Denki didn't tell Kirishima the entire thing but the red head seemed to catch on pretty quickly.

Soon Bakugo had arrived and the blonde apologized to Denki for what had happened earlier that very day.

Atleast one of the two were finally fessing up to their own problems.

[HEYY THANK YOU SM FOR READING I HOPE YOU GUYS HAD A WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING IF YOU DO CELEBRATE THANKSGIVING AHEM ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY/NIGHT/EVENING I LOVE YOU ALL!!❤️❤️❤️]

Word count: 1430