Chapter 22

It's been three days since Asuka returned from break 3 days since they've returned from work and Kaminari hasn't even spoken to Jiro unless it was completely necessary the blonde wasn't even making petty comments. It made the poor Kyoka Jiro, worry.

Since the incident that happened a little over a week ago Kyoka hadn't talked to Mina allowing Mina to take her time. She tried to apologize and explain but Mina insisted that she needed time and so Kyoka granted her that.

Things had been a little hectic with Momo aswell since obviously Mina would tell the black haired women they were a trio who rarely lied to one another. Momo felt horrible with the news but decided she'd hear Kyoka out and understand her situation the two still remaining pretty close.

Kyoka had been non stop thinking even at work hee thoughts ran and her brain was scrambled often times slipping up and confusing words in the song they were rehearsing. Asuka was pissed and Kaminari didn't even come to her defensive when she'd lash out about it.

But Jiro only wanted to go home to write she was excited she wanted to finish the song she was writing and rehearse it unlucky for her she had 3 months and 20 days to do so and she was only on the first couple of verses and the song didn't even have a name.

It was 8:45pm on a Wednesday afternoon and Kyoka was in her office scribbling away. Suki laying down in his doggy bed. That's garbage. She thought scrunching up what she had just written. God my brain is all over the place. She thought standing up to go grab herself a cup of coffee maybe she'd get an idea.

She sat on her couch sighing as she remembered everything the way her heartbeat would quicken when he was around the way he'd whisper little nothings into her ear when they laid in bed after a fun night. They way he constantly reassured her and held her close when she needed.

She could act like herself around him she didn't have to worry about others but she constantly did. For a moment Kyoka shut her eyes her imagination had wandered. She could feel her heart racing as she attempted to relive one of her memories in her head.

She smiled she pretended like he was there like his fingers were wrapped aroundher waist and gently forming circles on her skin as he tried to comfort her and encourage her. She tried to convince herself all of that was true, but when she opened her eyes, when she opened her eyes it was gone.

Kaminari was in his room perhaps doing the same thing she was it didn't matter for the last week he hadn't talked to anyone and if je did it was minimal. It's not so bad that she's in my head, right? Maybe it's okay that miss her everyone misses their ex at some point but it's just been so long. He pondered.

He stared at his ceiling he felt as if he would fall into his bed any minute now but nothing. His heart kept a steady pace as his head clouded with meaningless thoughts. I wish, I wish I could kiss her maybe if I could kiss her one last time I'd be able to get over it? He was a mess.

His thoughts threatened to eat the blonde up, it seemed like his head was looping around the same problem that happened a year ago. Her words hurt him he still remembered them unfortunately. Maybe I should hook up with someone maybe that'd get my mind off her? Kaminari then shook his head I'm disbelief. No Kaminari no rebounds! He was really started to think things too much.

He lay motionless in his bed with the unpleasant sight of a plain white ceiling above. "What are you doing to me?" He muttered underneath his breath. How does one make you feel like your whole life is gonna fold into itself and then explode? He couldn't really put an answer to the way this girl made him feel.

He longed for one's touch though, longed for a hug a kiss he wanted to hold someone and make them feel special. He shut his eyes, but he could only thing of her and it stressed him out he didn't want to think of her but at the same time it was nice. The feeling you get on your stomach when you see someone you love that same feeling prickled along his cheeks and made his stomach curl.

"Denki I want um- uh- can I please get some attention?" She asked her eyes growing big how could one possibly say no?

"You get tons already love but get over here ya big softie." He would smile with glee as he held his arms open for the girl. "Shut up! Your an idiot." She pouted cutely

"Your idiot~" he would reply with a smirk followed with a wink before being jabbed in the chest by her elbow.

Oh how the blondes memories ran across his head. He definitely would admit him and Kyoka had more good memories then bad but I guess all things come to an end. His thoughts didn't tho they ran reminding him of so many things.

He could feel himself blushing at the thought of some. Not to go into detail but some memories would involve him pinning her to a bed that they both knew too well. Let's just say not all of his thoughts were as wholesome as they seem to sound. Regardless of memory though, he missed it he didn't care if he was singing in the living room with her or if he was in the bedroom doing god knows what with the indigo haired girl. He just wanted to be the person she would come home to and lay besides every night.

That reality was far from the truth though cause here Kaminari laid in his bed staring at a ceiling with no one but himself and his thoughts. So here the blonde was left with one brain and a pillow he could call his.

[Hey y'all this is a short chapter ik but I'm rlly struggling with how to write angst or make things sad bc Omg I read I'm not her and all I wanna do is make them kiss and hug and do all the cute stuff and maybe make out bc istg I love writing cute stuff at this point I honestly think I should just become an actual author anyways thank you for reading o hope you guys enjoyed have an wonderful day/night/evening I love you all😍😍😍]

Word count: 1132