Chapter 16

⚠️Warning⚠️ this chapter contains starvation if you are not comfortable with that I do not recommend reading!

Dizzy.. Kyoka thought as she stepped out of her shower she hasn't eaten a thing in the past couple of days. Quickly the girl wrapped a towel around her torso the water droplets finding their way down her body the thick air filled her lungs. She stumbled into her bedroom and reached into her closet not having a clue what she would wear that morning. She pulled out a blueish colored sweatshirt and put on some
Black jeans and with that she was ready to go.

She kissed her dog goodbye giving it one pet on the head before making her way towards the door. She paused as she looked over towards the kitchen. Eh I'm not hungry. She thought though it'd be quite clear to anyone else that she was lying after all she was growing thinner each day. With one hand she had grabbed her car keys and with the other she opened the door. "I'll see you in a bit Siku." she smiled as she watched her dogs ears peek up to the sound of his name.

Then the door shut, she sighed loudly walking through the hallway patiently she waited for the elevator door to open. Walking inside the girl let out a deep breaths hurting her eyes for a brief moment. The world around her felt like it was spinning and she felt beyond lightheaded. 'Ding!' Kyoka's eyes opened to the sound of the elevator watching as the doors infront of her opened.

She stepped out the door speed walking through the doors that lead outside. The cold chilly air blew around her. Ah it's cold. Jiro pondered. She crossed her arms a shiver crawling down her back, she got to her car and opened it crawling into the drivers seat. In all honesty she wasn't in the best mood that morning she wasn't looking forward to work at all and she dreaded the thought of seeing the blonde, knowing she couldn't hug him or kiss him was torture.

Kyoka had opened her phone waiting for her car to heat up as their was frost on her windows. So tired.. Kyoka was out of it she hadn't gotten much sleep the night before and she was having a horrible time staying up. Her body felt weak and her eyes felt heavy this was not the best feeling in the world but still she pushed through and remained awake as she was now driving.

After around 10-15 minutes the young woman had arrived to her work place she was a bit early but that was no problem to her. She made her way inside and sat down at a chair waiting for her manager who usually told her what to do. Jiro was scrolling through her phone awaiting the arrival of asuka. Just then she watched as a girl tripped and fell just infront of her.

Kyoka quickly stood up walking over to the brunette giving her a hand. She watched as the woman scrambled to pick up some papers. Soon she looked up at Kyoka. "Agh! Sorry!" She nervously laughed taking Jiro's hand being pulled up pretty quickly. "I've never seen you here before." Kyoka said analyzing the brunettes face. "Oh! Uh it's because I'm new here. It's only my first week." The girl spoke her voice was kind. "Oh alright. Pleasure meeting you, Kyoka Jiro." The purple haired women held out her hand for the brunette to shake. "Ochako Uraraka!" The brunette lit up she had a smile plastered on her face as she shook Kyoka's hand. "Well I must be going now! Thanks for the help we should talk more!" Uraraka spoke before walking along.

Jiro waved the girl goodbye and sighed. She seems nice maybe I can make a friend at work after all. Kyoka though a small smile spreading across her lips. Feeling lightheaded once again Kyoka decided to sit down on her chair. And after a few minutes Asuka showed up along with Kaminari who seemed to be having the worst morning ever.

The three went to the studio where they were finally recording their song denki and Jiro were put behind the same glass wall and asuka stared at them
Through the other side moderating their voices and mistakes. As soon as they started she was already complaining about Jiro making them start over again.