2. Rosina 21st party

Start from the beginning

We all finished our meals and had a beautiful birthday cake made by Matteos wife Cara, they have twins, a boy and a girl about 4 years old and honestly some of the best behaved but sugar high kids I will ever meet. We finished up and we all followed on to Andrew's 'club' if you wish to call it that, the boys will never hold a family event anywhere else. Jack and his mates went straight to bathroom then to the bar "there you go" Jack said passing a mocktail "thanks, can I speak to you please?" I asked "umm, yeah lets go outside" he took my hand as we walked through the crowds. 

"Babe you ok?" he asked caressing my cheek, but I backed away and he looked at me in surprise "Jack you know that your gonna be a dad soon right?" I put my drink to the side "yes, and I cant wait but why are you saying this?" he questioned "because Jack...I can tell by your eyes and the way your acting, the level of bathroom trips you have had" I felt my anger boiling "tell what, what are you talking about?" he went to grab my waist "the drugs Jack" I backed away from his hold.

"What, what are you talking about?!" he raised his voice "don't you dare try to deny it, don't you think about how you're gonna be a dad, so fucking pull yourself together before he arrives" I shouted, he stayed silent but I saw him getting angry "are you gonna say something or what?" I was really getting annoyed by now "I HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING" He shouted "don't you dare shout at me, let alone lie to me!" I bit my lip to stop the tears "and so what if I did, who cares?" he was not being Jack right now "because Jack, you have broken your first promise to him before he is even born" I felt a tear drop down my cheek "and right now I do not want to even think about how many times you are going to let him down when he is here, how many times you are going to let me down" I turned on my heels before he had the chance to bullshit me. 

I heard a crash of glass, and I knew it was him, well 'that' version of him; the nasty and aggressive Jack I never want my son to see. 

I got home and just like the films I slide down the door with tears flooding down my cheeks, I can not believe him, he was horrible to me and be broke the one promise I asked of him. Everyone kept calling me but made up some excuse about feeling ill and dizzy.

Perks of pregnancy, always an excuse. 

I laid in bed, no tears, no anger even I just felt so let down by him, I just do not understand why he did this. 

Jacks p.o.v:

I woke up to my mom knocking opening the door "afternoon, Jack I have no idea know what happened but go talk to her, she is carrying your son" she said and I put my head in my hands "I was a dick mom, I really let her down" she took a deep breath "you two have been through more than most couples at my age, let alone yours, so go say sorry, I know you love her and your baby too much to let them go after one fight Jack" I sighed as she left, but she was right I was not letting my stupid decisions stop me from having a baby with the girl I love more than anyone.

I waited outside her gate for half an hour before I finally typed the code. I cut off my engine but before I knocked on the door I took a deep breath, 

"can we talk?" I felt like a dog coming home, tail between my legs, she hesitated but said yes "lets go out" She said and I nodded. 

The journey was silent and it hurt me to know that she had been crying, I could see her eyes were puffy and she rested her head on the door, avoiding all eye contact with me.

What have you done Jack, you are the most stupid idiot

I pulled up near the beach and we walked over to the wall nearby "please just let me" she nodded as I looked into her eyes. "I know that saying one five letter word means nothing but I cannot tell you how truly truly sorry I am Lo" I went to rest my hand on her thigh but she pulled away "do you remember you said you hated me Jack" I felt a pain in my heart as I looked at her  "babe I'm sorry I could never hate you, you know how much I love you, the both of you" she sighed as I wiped away her tear "Jack I do know your sorry, and I trust you, but why would you break that by choosing some stupid bag that you know turns you into someone I don't want to know" she took a deep breath "Lola, I wish I could give you an answer but honestly, a pure moment of weakness and stupidity, I hate that guy I become more than you, please I am begging you to stay with me" she let me take her hands "Jack, I would never stop you seeing our son" I felt a tear fall down my face but she wiped it away "but I also never want to even imagine having to think about that but you have to stop Jack, no more weak moments, just please promise me?" I tilted her chin so I could look into her eyes "I promise, I will never stop proving that to you, I will never stop proving how much you both mean to me, I love you, please give me a chance" I said placing my hand on her bump. 

She gave a small smile and kissed me "I am so sorry" I kissed her forehead before giving her my jacket and watching the waves crashing. 

Hope you enjoyed and vote and comment if you liked it! xxx