2. Rosina 21st party

Mulai dari awal

 "This is everything you just said and more, it is perfect for you!" She said showing me a red high neck jumpsuit with a just enough cutout in the back "go try it should fit, I never actually wore it but do not tell your brother that" Lauren said passing it to me and we both smirked, Jai really hated people spending money, on quite literally, anything

"Come on then whats up?" Lauren asked as we sat down "nothing...." I said and she gave that 'I'm not stupid' look, cutting me off "just Jack seems to be acting weird and almost of edge at the moment but I just keep thinking its because the baby's gonna be coming soon but it feels more, I know there more just not exactly what" I said "I do get what you mean, I mean remember your brother when Jamie was due, he was a nervous wreck and I can only imagine for Jack and what he does that worry is only escalated, but if your worried then talk to him properly, the last thing you need is stress and worry" she rubbed my shoulder "thank you Lauren it crossed my mind but I think we have pushed it to the side, I will talk to him". 

 As we reminded each other on how my brother literally had a personality transplant for the first 3 months of Jamies life, he came home with the kids. "Auntie Lou Lou!" Katie ran over to me and  I picked her up "hello hunny, come here Jamie" I said and ruffed his hair "Lola when do I get to see my cousin?!" Jamie demanded "very soon Jame, very soon" I said and he smiled.

I laid out the outfit and planned the accessories before showering. I did my hair in bun, leaving some pieces of my blonde hair to frame my (swollen) face. I did a gold and smokey makeup style before grabbing a matching gold set of jewellery Jack brought me. I spent 10 minutes, exactly, deciding if heels was a good idea. 

No.                                                                                                                                                                                            So I opted for some gold, slightly wedged sandals and matched it with a nude colour clutch. 

"Babe, you ready?" Jack asked walking into the room "nearly, wont be one sec..." I was cut off from trying to do up my zip. I hate zips, I hated them before a bump and I hate them even more after.  I felt Jack take control and do it up for me "thank you, and by the way Trueblood?" he looked up confused at the nickname I used barely "yes Pearce?" I adjusted his collar and tiptoed to whisper to him "you look awfully handsome like that" he was wearing his black suit trousers, a white shirt and red tie. I felt his hands on my lower back "well I was actually just about to tell you how you look incredible in red" he kissed my neck and I could smell his aftershave "you smell good too" I winked, knowing I did in fact buy that one, and yes it was for my own 'satisfaction' a little. "Do you think we could use a late taxi as an excuse to being late" he grabbed my bum and kissed me passionately "listen, I adore how much you fancy me, but I did not try not to cry about doing my hair perfect for you to ruin it before we even leave the house" he huffed in protest so I took advantage while I could "but that doesn't mean I can't treat you, just no touching the back of head" I slowly undone his top button and he looked confused until I smirked...

Hormones ;)

We got to the restaurant, only a little late after our...hold up but no one noticed as the place was packed with friends and family. After the chats here and there and countless security jokes, I heard everyone quiet down. Marco stood up and tapped his glass to make a little speech " I just want to say thank you to everyone for coming. Rosina where do I start, I know I wasn't always around when you lot where growing up, but I wanted to give you all the best and I can proudly say but you have all grown up to be the best children in the world and I could not ask for a better family, even if you are your mother do use my card like a tap, buon compleanno bambina" He kissed her on the cheek and side hugged his laughing, but happy crying wife and raised a glass "To Rosina". I looked at Jack and noticed he was different but I just could not place what it was, I mean I considered it but I shook them thoughts, I mean would he really after making a promise to us?