the bloody throne (Part 2)

"I do have strong proof against him." said Rahul Das who was more than ready to throw the last card to finish the game of Vishal Raichand.

"What you are talking about brother? Do you really I can hurt your sister like that?" asked Vishal Raichand, he wanted to use every last thing which would benefit him to stay alive.

"You are not my brother. You are just a monster who had swallowed my precious sister with no remorse." said Rahul Das, the way he spoke everyone could feel how hurt he was.

Rahul Das clapped twice as two bodybuilders entered the room with a man who was beaten to death, by looking at his body, anyone could see he was waiting for his death but it was Rahul Das who will decide when he can die.

"He is the one who helped you to kidnap my sister right?" said Rahul Das. Vishal was biting his own lower lip knowing Rahul has decided to finish his game by today.

"I don't know him. I never met him in my life. You are raising false proof against me. I believe you need to do more search to find who is killer of your sister." said Vishal Raichand, he knew what he had done to Rahul's sister but the person who was standing in front of him was not the one who helped him to kidnap her.

"Oh, right!, I knew you will never accept it." said Rahul Das, he chuckled.

"Gentlemen, I believe we are here for my crown ceremony. So, can we proceed the same because I do not think Rahul would be able to prove what I never committed and Our family do not have any other heir who can take this position to lead our mafia clan? " said Vishal Raichand, totally forgetting about his two younger brothers, from the start he always thought that he is the right one who can lead the mafia position after his father and today he was ready to do the same.

"And what about your brothers?" asked someone, questioning Vishal.

"Yes, your brother can lead the clan after you step down your position but as we can see that you have not gained the position yet and someone is blaming you for his sister's death then I do not think you need to say anything. You can step down and we can have one of your brothers as our next mafia leader from your family." said another mafia leader.

"This can not happen. This position and throne are mine." thought Vishal, he knew if his brother stayed alive and if Rahul would able to prove his crime against him then these mafia leaders would not waste any minute to finish him.

He took a deep breath and touched the gun which was tied to his waist but it was hidden with the help of his long coat, he took out his gun and turned off the safety as he fired two bullets at his brothers killing them on the spot.

It happened so fast that no one got the time to think or to react but with his doings, it was clear to everyone that he can do anything to get the position of a mafia leader.

"Great work," said Manisha Iyaar who was the only lady mafia leader who was present at the ceremony.

"But still you have a sister who can take after you." she continued as Vishal's eyes and his gun turned towards noor to kill his sister.

Before another bullet could get fired by him, alok threw a hook punch to his right hand to push him to drop the gun to the ground.

"Have you lost your mind?" shouted alok in anger.

"Your action speaks everything clearly Mr Vishal Raichand. I agree with Rahul Das, I believe Vishal Raichand is the killer of Rahul Das's sister." said mafia leader one.

"We do not want to hear any other word from Vishal Raichand in order to prove him not guilty. IF he can kill his own brothers and point out the gun to his sister then I also believe he can kidnap and kill Rahul Das's sister." said mafia leader two.