Why her?

"You can get married to any girl for your grand parent's property then why her?" His best friend ninad asked who had been confused when he got to know about Alok's marriage proposal for noor.

He could not digest the reality that his best friend is getting married to noor who is known to be a girl who can do anything to get what she wants. He asked Alok to rethink his decision about marriage but every time he just ignored him and his presence but ninad was not going to back down that easily either he will know the truth or he will just stay beside him throughout the marriage ceremonies.

Ninad even mentioned that there is a possibility that she has different plans for him and his family but Alok's facial features did not change even a bit to answer his doubts. He stayed silent like someone has asked him to stay silent the whole time. He would speak yes or no just to inform the stylists what he wants for his wedding.

Alok turned his head towards ninad who was fuming in confusion and was looking at every little thing he could spot from the place. They were in the cabin of his office where he asked designers and stylists to come so he would get done with his clothes and would continue his work as well. He smiled to himself knowing how much his best friend cares for him.

"Why don't you choose something for yourself to wear to my wedding? For sure, you have to look best as you are the groom's best friend." said Alok.

"Oh, really then why don't you choose something for me as well as you have so much interest in this selecting process." replied ninad.

Alok chuckled at his childishness and turned towards the people who were looking between the young people not understanding what is happening.

"Well, guys why don't you work on what I have said and remember I want to look best in my wedding clothes and here my best friend would choose clothes for himself by coming to your place. He is angry for now." said alok.

The crowd smiled at him and started to gather their things, while Alok walked back to his seat and sat down on the chair and started to work on some emails, he was waiting for the moment when the people would leave and would allow some privacy to the best friends.

After some time, the crowd said goodbye to Alok and went out of the cabin, alok pressed the button below the table and pinged a message to his secretary to not let anyone enter without asking for his permission first.

"So, tell me what's your problem with my marriage?" asked alok with a calm tone.

"Why her? I mean you never looked at any girl with bad intentions, you rejected 15 girls who were chosen by your grandfather for your marriage and cancelled your engagement with Sneha at the last moment and here you are giving a marriage proposal to noor who is known for her straight business rules." asked ninad.

"Because she is perfect." alok said. Ninad was not liking the smirk that he was showing him.

"You know there is nothing to do to get your grandparent's property. All she has to do is take care of them for a month and show them that she is the perfect one to be your family's daughter-in-law." said ninad.

"I know but she has promised me other things with she will help me and I am sure she will do everything to fulfil her promise," said Alok

"What she has offered to you?"

"The blood of the beast." alok uttered the words giving a shock to ninad who was still swallowing the words.

"What? she can not do that mainly no one can do that. Many people have failed in this task and you are here sipping the coffee with a sense of peace and telling me she is going to be the end of the beast?"

Ninad knew what kind of this beast person is, He has tried many times to find this person to kill him, to take revenge for his sister but all he has gathered were failures.

First, no one has ever seen this beast's face.

Second, no one knows where this beast stays or prefers to stay.

Third, to this date, no one knows the real name of this beast.

Fourth,  Many people assume that there is no beast in the real life and that other people are just faking this name to cover their path of killing but alok and ninad knew this beast exists and doing crimes behind their backs.

"You know very well, how many times I have failed in this task and you think this girl who has started to do business with her brother and father for the last 2 years, is going to complete this task. This is impossible." ninad uttered the words, clenching his teeth, frustration was clear on his face and alok could see that he was confused, and shocked and mainly he was not ready to accept the fact that noor is going to do something where everyone has failed.

"I have seen her at many parties. I have seen her work and for sure have observed her behaviour I am very sure that she can do this. I have seen something which flickered in her eyes when she said the word beast, she had difficulty saying the word more likely she was trying to have control over herself to not burst out in front of me. There is something that beast has done to her as she wants to kill him." said alok.

He wanted to have a few words with her when he met her at her place but he could not as noor signed him saying there are many other people who can listen to their words and can create issues for their marriage but he was shocked to see when she lied to the people very easily about the burnt photos saying she does not want to keep those photos of people who asked her hand for marriage when she is going to marry alok and she wants to be the perfect bride for him who is loyal and trustworthy.

Both of their father smiled like they were proud of her act and went away but noor stayed still on her spot while alok could see her reflection in the mirror which was enough to tell him how she was controlling her anger by dragging her index fingers nail on the thumb by hurting herself.