the plan

In the basement where only one bulb was providing light to the room, A woman was comfortably sitting on the chair staring at another woman who had been unconscious for 2 hours, tied to the chair with the rope, anyone would think that the first woman had kidnapped the second woman for money as the second woman was dressed up in expensive clothing, her hairs were nicely tied into the bun, she had expensive watch and jewellery on her.

"That's it, Roger, Bring the bucket full of water." said the woman, she stood up from her place looking at the man whose name was roger giving him glares. He was a little hesitant but nodded his head anyway and went out to bring the bucket.

The first woman bent down a little facing the unconscious woman's face, she raised her right hand and slapped the unconscious woman harshly, even getting this hard effect on the cheek, the woman did not move a little. It was suspicious because the drug the first woman gave the second one was a mild one and she could have gotten up from her sleep by now.

The first woman took her seat and waited for roger to come in with water. When roger came back with a bucket full of water, the first woman raised her right hand towards the tied woman indicating to pour water on her.

Roger nodded his head to her and walked towards the tied woman, he looked at the first woman and did what she indicated to do. When the sudden splash of water was poured on the tied woman, she got up from her sleep gasping for her breath in order to not die in the approaching second.

The first woman smirked, she moved her right hand asking roger to stand back a little, she got up from her place and dragged the chair close to the tied woman who was looking at her in anger.

"I knew, you were pretending to be unconscious as we mafia women are taught to take hard training in order to save ourselves from our captors. Great job though." the first woman said.

"Noor Raichad. As soon as I get free from this place. I am going to kill you with my own hands." the second woman said.

"uh huh? Your mistake. I am Noor Acharya, wife of Alok Acharya. Your ex-fiance." said noor, wanting to tease the tied girl.

"and about your freedom. You are not going to leave this place alive because I am going to take care of that."  said noor, killing the hope of the tied woman.

"What do you want ?" asked the tied woman.

"Miss. Sneha Saishwal. I know you are angry at me for thinking alok broke your engagement with you in order to marry me." said noor.

"but I would like to point out one thing here, alok broke the engagement with you 3 months before he asked my hand for marriage." said noor, pointing out the life events.

"He asked your hand for marriage, is it a joke?" said Sneha, she chuckled at Noor's attempt of hiding the truth.

Noor could not control her anger and took out the blade from her bag and pushed it into her left hand, sneha yelled in pain as tears started to come out of her eyes.

"Take it out. Take it out." the woman asked for help but noor smirked as she took out the blade from her hand and pushed it again to give her more pain.

"Why?" Sneha asked noor, hoping she would let her go after she confesses everything to her as she could see her death walking towards her.

"Why?" noor repeated the same question, Sneha looked at her in the confusion as to why noor was asking her the same question.

"Oh now, I have to remind you as well." said noor. She chuckled at Sneha who was trying to look innocent in front of her.

"Well, I got my hands on one of your puppets from the other night and I asked questions him about the kidnapping plan, about you and he kind of told me everything. You really thought that if you kidnap me and then kill me you will get alok, to be your husband. What kind of stupid girl you are?" said noor, laughing at her as roger also chuckled at her.

Sneha gulped down the lump knowing her plan of kidnapping noor and then killing her to be Alok's wife has backfired and now she was going to die at Noor's hands. She knew she deserves this kind of death for her as she has done many crimes by using her family's name.

"Now, roger get me the gun from my car, I need to finish this business because I am getting bored of it." asked noor. Roger nodded his head to her and went out to grab her gun.

"How did you get your hands on roger? He is known to be a loyal dog to acharay's." asked Sneha, every word she uttered giving an understanding to noor that Sneha has her hands deep down into the mud.

Sneha had tried her best to get roger on her side to get inside information about the acharya mansion but roger never agreed to her deal and here noor was who had roger on her side and helping her to get her revenge on her.

When roger entered the room, noor stood up from her place and took the gun from roger's hands, she placed her gun in front of Sneha and fired three bullets one by one to kill her.