Not a good deal

The two manipulators were busy staring at each other making sure one of them will bend down to the line where one of them would say something and another one would have authority. As much as noor was liking the game and has the desire to play more she knew she had to get a few things done first.

Noor was the first one to break the game with her words, she had very little time to get the conversation done as she has already wasted two hours in the waiting area even though she has attended her meeting with her investors and had sent emails on time.

She knew her father has his eyes on her and would keep tabs on where she is and what she is doing. Being a mafia princess has cons that you are being watched by owl eyes and listened to by elephant ears.

"I am here with a deal." said noor.

A smirk appeared over Alok's lips knowing he was right with his predictions when he predicted that a mafia princess Noor is the only one who can change the history of mafia lines with her actions and behaviour.

"what's the deal ?" said Alok who also did not want to waste time as in the mafia world time is the money.

"We both will tie a marriage knot with each other which will benefit both of us." said noor, alok was not confused at all because he knew princess Noor's marriage is the only topic which has been hovering over the mafia world and every potential mafia prince is ready with the proposal.

After hearing her words, his mind was roaming around one benefit of having great politics for his mafia world, because it is said 'a woman with great brain can do wonders if you treat her with the respect' and alok has more than enough respect for ladies, he never touched a woman with bad intentions or asked for any sexual favours to get the job done.

Noor smiled knowing what alok would be thinking, she has done her study on him and had been following him from party to party knowing he never raised his eyes on any woman. He would always keep his eyes glued to their feet while his head is bowed with respect. Many mafia men hate his habit but never tried to do anything because of the strong background he was coming from.

"What are the benefits there are ?" asked alok.

"I know, you are tied with the word of not raising your gun in the family and also can not play political games with your family members. You have promised this to your beloved grandmother, haven't you ?" said noor. 

Alok knew noor was at the point where he would not be able to say anything because she has done a wonderful job of trapping him into the cage of words, the great sign of right politics.

'Never let your enemy have a chance in a game not even first or second be the first and last person to make a move to destroy the person from the bottom.'

"With this, I will let you have your name of yours in the outside country's market. I know you are trying to have friendships with the American mafia and Russian mafia. I will get it done for you but I will never let my name come before them. Your name would be there and people would obey you knowing you have done a great job of spreading your wings in the mafia world."

"I appreciate your efforts of finding the loopholes to have me with your words but may I know what you want in return for these favours ?" He said. He knew if a person is giving you something that you can not have by yourself, then the same person has desires to fulfil, and once you are tied with their kindness then you can not back out of it even if you want.

"Blood, I want blood and I know from whom I am asking because you are known to have a name bloody hands," Noor said, a venom laced with her words making sure to excite the prince who was in front of her.

"Whose ?"

"My father, my brother and the person who is hiding behind the curtains while people are getting scared of him when he is a coward by himself." 

Alok's eyes widened at the person who was sitting in front of him and mentioning the name whose name no one takes and no one dares to go against him, not because the person has hid his identity very nicely but because he has known to kill people mercilessly.

"Tell me, what do I have to do?" alok asked.

"Send a proposal for me at my home through the hands of your seniors and then we will start our game." said noor.

"I will arrange it. You do not have to worry about that," he said.

The two manipulators stood up from their places and shook hands with each other, marking the start of the chaos which will seek blood to calm their burning hearts.

Noor grabbed the handle of her bag and went out of his cabin knowing she had crossed one step in her revenge game. Before leaving the office, she bid her goodbye to Aarohi, maintaining the reputation of a polite person.

Alok sat down in his chair, swallowing the fact that he had signed a deal with a person who is known to be a saint when clearly she is not. He knew why noor could not kill her family members; anyone would think first that how can you kill your family members, but then again it was noor who was craving for their blood. He knew she has promised her mother that she will not do something which will hurt her family and only because of that promise she was looking for someone who will do the work and that person was himself.

He smirked, knowing if he has noor beside him then he can do anything he wants, but more likely today he has found a person who had the same desire to close the chapter of the person named 'beast.'

He did not care for the property, she promised to give it to him, but the thought of killing the person named 'beast' was soothing to his heart; it was something he was planning to do for years.