Vijayawada and past? (Part 8)

"Why?" asked noor. She wanted to cry because she was here to enjoy some time with her memories of her sister who died because of her father, and today the same person was dead. She wanted to laugh out the pain which was holding her back, she wanted to scream out the emotions which always surfaced in front of her father whenever he would mention her mother and sister in front of her and would show that he cared. Still, she knew he never cared, he only wanted one daughter whom he would marry off to a rich person to gain profits in the underground business and he started to plan it out from the minute he got to know he had twin daughters.

The first choice for his plan was the alok who was the son of the god of mafia businesses and then the second one was Aakash Varma (Beast), the beast himself. He always thought that he would marry off his one and only daughter who was beautiful and smart to someone who will not only help him to gain profits but also someone who will take care of her, and protect her from the evils of underground businesses and mafia people.

"huh ?" alok mumbled, he really thought that he would ask her about her past and she would just spill out all of the information in the next second.

"Sorry!" said alok, after thinking for a second and studying noor for a moment, he realized maybe the wound is too deep that noor can not endure while telling him everything. The past he was asked to share was something he had no idea about how can dark it be?

Noor chuckled a little and then processed to take the alcohol bottle from the ground, walking towards the sofa she was thinking about the some thing, anyone in the world would be able to handle her while she would breakdown down the path of the past and would not try to take advantage of her in the very fragile moment.

"You dared to ask me about my past then I would like to ask the same." said noor while sitting down on the old, broken and dirty sofa, she touched the fabric with her hand feeling how soft it used to be when she used to spend some time her sister, reading story books or completing their homework, making a fort with the towels and bed-sheets. The sofa was the most expensive thing which was present in their home at that time, it was a gift from her father to her sister who begged him for a day to have a sofa like movies and her father did not waste any second while ordering his men to get her the same sofa, it took two days to deliver the exact same style sofa but it was worth of every smile which her sister had.

"Why don't you tell me about your past?" asked noor, coming out of her memory lane and not forgetting the present which she was sharing with her husband.

"There is nothing that you don't know. You know everything about the beast, my sister, saisha, and ninad and You have done your research about my grandfather and father. then what else do you want to know" said alok.

"about your mother." said noor, she did not waste any another second and kept gulping the liquid out of the bottle.

"You never told me that your mother had some relation with the beast and that's why you wanted to find him so you could find some strings about your mother." said alok.

The moment passed between them as they were the ones who made the deal first that they would never interfere with their personal life or past life and here they were discussing their past and asking questions about it, trying to scratch the old wounds so they could bleed with the memories of their past.

"How do you know about that?" asked alok, it was a very emotional part of his life, throughout his life he always wanted to know about his mother who gave birth to him, took care of him when he was in her belly and then suddenly she vanished.

"I know many things about your mother because she used to be our neighbour before your father killed her." said noor, alok raised his eyebrow at her in confusion because, with the information he had from his grandmother, his mother used to be their family friend. His parents fell in love and then got into marriage and then they had him.