Vijayawada and demands? (Part 2)

Vijayawada:

Two days before Noor's birthday:

The couple were spending their time in the garden of their mansion in Vijayawada, enjoying their morning tea and feeling the cool breezes around them. It was early morning time and no housekeepers were present in the mansion as per Alok's order. He ordered them to arrive near 10 or 11 pm as they both wanted to have some quality time to discuss a few things.

They were tired from travelling for 7 hours but when noor asked alok if he have some time for her as she wants to tell him something, alok did what he could to have some alone time with her. He has noticed that whenever noor would be present with the other people, she would back off from her place and would ignore most of the conversations.

"Saisha has messaged me asking when we are coming back as she wants to throw a big party for your birthday?" asked alok. He wanted noor to get comfortable with him before she could jump into the conversation.

For the last 10 minutes, she was just looking everywhere and was sipping her team in between to pass her time. She would open her lips to say something but would seal them tight as soon as she could.

"Don't be afraid of anything. Just tell me what you want to say?" asked alok. He just wanted to hear what she had to say to him even if she was going to tell him how big their mansion was then it was also fine by him but he wanted her to speak.

"I want blood." whispered noor after placing her cup on the table. She maintained eye contact with alok, he sighed knowing it was the same tone she used in front of him when she came with her marriage proposal deal.

"Whose?" asked alok, it was just a matter of time as he has been bound to her to fulfil her wish.

"My father's. I want you to kill my father before my birthday. I do not want him to be there on my birthday to wish me anymore." said noor, she looked away after saying what she wanted to say leaving alok alone with his thoughts as he had to figure out many things in one or two hours if he wants to kill her father before her birthday then he has to plan out things by today and have to find someone to act on it by tomorrow. Only then he would be able to fulfil her wish.

"Are you sure?" asked alok, noor looked at him giving him looks asking him through their eyes if she shuttered while saying the words.

"Do you really want me to kill your father in two days? because once I order someone to do it then there will be no way the person would be backing off to spare another day for your father." said Alok.

"Yes, I want him to die. I want his dead body as my birthday present. I do not want to spend another year having him there, wishing me happy birthday and singing songs for me." said noor.

She looked at alok again and then stood up from her place after a few seconds, she whispered sorry to alok and went away leaving him alone.

Alok sighed knowing how sure she was with her words while demanding her father's dead body as her birthday present. He took out his phone from his pants pocket and opened the file folder named Mr Raichad where many documents were present with the names of years. He knew he has to kill him for her one day or another so he asked his men to collect information against him which he would use to kill him.

Mr Raichad was an infamous mafia leader who has built his own path into the criminal world, there were many other mafia leaders who were in favour of him and alok did not want to mess with them to gain unwanted attention to him while he plans to kill Mr Raichad.

He wanted to plan Mr Raichad's murder in a way where no one would dare to walk again and would raise any questions which would make him a target, he knew one person who would do the job for him and no one would ever raise questions on him because if one person can give some ownership to the person then the same person can snatch the same ownership from that person as well and that person was his own father.

He opened his mail account and opened a new mailbox where he wrote his father's email id and attached all of the files and wrote one message in the message box. He raised his head upwards where noor was present on the balcony looking back at him, he wanted to ask her one more time but then without saying anything he just pressed the send button to finish the matter.

He then opened his text messages application and typed one encrypted message to ninad asking him to keep his eyes on his father and inform him if he plans out something against Mr Raichad. Alok knew if his father gets all of the information then he would ask ninad to confirm his doubts and then he would plan something to kill Mr Raichad.

In the past, it was his father who kept his eyes on him when he was learning how to kill and today alok was the one who was keeping his eyes on his father when he was going to kill someone for him.

Alok had no idea about what Mr Raichad had done to noor because anyone can see in her eyes that she hates her own father from the bottom of her heart, except Mr Raichad who loves her blindly.