Not a good news

The clock was hitting the number one of the afternoon asking a girl named aarohi to pay attention, she was busy handling the meeting data that she was forgetting the point which would tell her, "Princess Parna has been in the waiting area for the past 2 hours."

She raised her head from her file's mess to take a look at the princess who was doing some work on her laptop, she had earbuds on and would nod her head from time to time, scribbling into the notebook and talking to other people, it was enough for her to understand that princess parna was not only waiting for her boss to give her some time but was attending her work with the same dedication.

She knew who was Princess parna, she had read articles about her, and she knew how much social work princess parna does. She knew princess parna was polite and would help every person who would ask for it. She has been following her on all of the social media platforms becoming a fan of hers but she never thought she would actually meet her in person. 'Princess parna' was the only word her brain was repeating again and again pushing her to think why her boss is behaving like a person who does not understand other person's time while she knew her boss is not what he was behaving like today.

He would meet and greet every person who would walk through the main door of the office and would take care of it as well. She sighed and thought about something as she got up from her place pushing the chair back and straightening her clothes, she took her notepad and pen with her as she started to follow the lane of her boss's office.

While walking down the 5 secs road from her office to her boss's office, all she was thinking about was princess parna. She would tell her boss and would ask him to allow him some time for princess parna. She knocked on the door and patiently waited to hear a whisper asking her to come into the office. She pushed the door after hearing the words and smiled at her boss who was looking at her letting her say something so he could go back to his work again.

"Sorry to disturb you sir but princess parna has been waiting for you for the past 2 hours. I know you are attending your meetings but it does not look good when a person like princess parna is patiently waiting in the waiting area while we are doing our work and pretending like she is not here." said aarohi.

Her boss was observing her body behaviour while swallowing her words, he nodded his head in agreement and closed his laptop. "Please, tell her that I would like to see her now." He said, aarohi's happiness was beyond the lines, she nodded her head again and went out of the door smiling till she reached to the bench where princess parna was.

She bowed her head in respect and said, "Sir, would like to see you now. Please follow me, mam."

Princess parna smiled at her and started to gather her things placing them into her bag she got up from her place and raised her left hand towards the door letting aarohi lead the way. Aarohi nodded her head and started to walk towards the office cabin while princess parna was following her. She stopped when aaraohi opened the door by herself after knocking over it and hearing the whisper 'come in'.

Princess parna entered the cabin making eye contact with the person who was sitting in the chair very comfortably, placing his hands over the table and looking at her very curiously, aarohi smiled behind her back and closed the door letting two important people privacy to discuss things.

When Alok noticed that door was closed by aarohi, he slid his right hand under the table locking the door and making sure no one would enter the cabin to disturb his conversation with princess parna.

"I must be dreaming as princess noor is here, right in front of me to have a conversation," he uttered the words, he wanted to tease her by using her childhood name but she smiled knowing she has chosen the right person to deal with.

He was confused but knew if anyone can dare to go against his words or action then noor is the only person who can do that without having any other thought.

The atmosphere of the cabin was breathing into the air of two manipulators who knew how to make someone kneel in front of them, they have been doing the same thing for years and if any person decides not to kneel then they knew how to get it done by hook or crook.