Vijayawada and secrets ?

"Noor, get up!" whispered alok. It was 8 am in the morning, he was trying to wake up noor but he felt like she was not ready to wake up. At first, he thought she was having a fever so he checked for it but turned out she was okay and was deeply sleeping.

"Noor, noor..." he called for her, this time he forced his words to come out very roughly.

"umm... hmm..." noor whispered, replying to his words but still she was sleeping.

"Wake up noor. We have to go to the office. We have a meeting to attend to and also we need to have some conversation with nad and Saisha to plan out future things." said alok.

"Well, yesterday I checked my timetable for today and it was showing me I had no meetings then how come we are having a meeting today." said noor. She moved herself to another side of the bed and slept again.

Alok sighed, he knew he was lying to her. They had no meetings for today as they had to get ready to visit their village as a part of their family tradition. They needed to stay there for two days so they could visit a few people to expand their mafia routes for business.

Alok thought for a few seconds and then an idea popped into his mind, he came close to her ear and whispered, "Ninad has found some information about Akash Verma."

As soon as the words fell on Noor's ears, she opened her eyes in a second, got up from bed, and sat down in front of alok, staring at him to check if he was lying. When she saw he was not lying to her, she nodded her head to him and walked out of the bed, getting her clothes from the table, she walked into the bathroom to have a shower and get ready for the day.

Alok released a deep breath, he knew he has lied to her. It was not easy for anyone to dig for information about Akash Verma. He sent a few of his men behind him to find out his information, and with that, they could figure out their plan but it was a failure. He could not find anything against him or even his basic knowledge. He only lied to her so she would get up and would follow his words.

The only thing running around his head was the thought that he can not leave her behind with his grandfather and father, his grandfather is known to kill people mercilessly if he finds out that the person has lied to him in order to gain something from him, he would kill that person immediately. He wanted her to be with him so he could secure her safety, he had no second in the past night to close his eyes to get some sleep as he was keeping his eyes on the door and staying conscious if someone barges into their room in the middle of the night or not.

For sure, noor wrapped his grandfather around her lie still he was not sure about his grandfather's actions. There were many possibilities which crossed his mind asking him to keep his word to his grandmother, asking him to take care of noor.

He was still in shock from what he mentioned to her yesterday night. He really wanted to tell her about his promise to his grandmother but he always thought she did not care about it when he saw how broken she was after killing someone who wanted to kill her, she was seeking some comfort in an unknown thing. He could not handle himself and told her everything he wanted to say to her. He never had any chance to interact with someone who seeks comfort in other things, his sister always kept these things to herself and they will get to know about them when she will reach the end of her bearing and would fall down unconscious.

While alok was busy with his thoughts, noor came out of the bathroom and stared at him for a while. She was very sure that alok has lied to her because she had her own men working on the same thing and they had the response of not finding anything against Aakash Verma.

"Hello." whispered noor.

When alok did not give the response she expected, she decided to take matters into her hand, she came forward and kept her hand on his shoulder giving him a hint of reality.

"Hi..." whispered alok who was still in the thinking process, he shook his head leaving the thoughts behind he focused on noor.

"I know, you lied to me about meetings and finding information about the beast. I know what you are trying to do, trying to protect me from your grandfather." answered noor.

"Yeah, maybe because I do not want to lose you." said alok.

"I am not going anywhere. Now, tell me what you want to tell me as I can see you have something to inform me, isn't it?" asked noor, smiled at alok and went towards her dressing table. Taking a comb from the table, she started to detangle her hair as her eyes were focused on alok who was still staring at her as she would vanish into the thin air.

"We have to visit the Vijayawada for two days for some mafia business." said alok.

The comb fell from her hands as she turned herself back to him, a horror expression was displayed on her face and before alok could say something he saw how she behaved after hearing the word 'Vijaywada'.

"What was the relation between her and Vijayawada." alok thought to himself because he knew Vijayawada was the place where her father used to live but by giving him this kind of expression he knew she had many things hidden behind the name of Vijayawada and now he wanted to know them by himself. He had opened his one secret to her and now she can tell him one of her secrets in return.