Vijayawada and birthday? (Part 10)

A peaceful morning fell on Vijayawada after everyone had their doubts solved and the past was revealed with the passed night. It wasn't clear for alok to believe in Noor's words who was a new member for him to trust but then he promised his grandmother that he would be one woman man for the rest of his life and would trust her even when no one would be trusting her and then again whom he was supposed to trust, the people he was trying to trust from the start were the killers of his mother and whom he met recently was the one who was helping his mother to cut down to her daily needs.

"Why don't you come here and have tea with me? I think it will help you with your headache." said alok, who knew his wife was standing behind him staring at his back while trying to find answers to the questions which were crawling into her mind.

Noor sighed, what else she was accepting from the mafia king not to feel her presence when she was right behind him, standing in the same spot for more than 15 minutes?

"I was going to come to you, but then again, I was not ready to face you after night," said Noor, as she walked down the small aisle in a minute and sat down on the chair beside Alok's chair.

"You are thinking too much." said alok, who smiled at her as he poured some tea into the empty cup and forwarded the cup to her.

"Maybe but I never wanted to reveal these things in such a way." said noor.

Alok smiled warmly at her and then said, "You have told me the same thing just one hour ago and I am telling you again that I am not angry at you. I am just happy that everything is revealed to me and I also do not care about which situation we were in."

"Can I ask you something?" asked alok, after thinking about the same thing for a few minutes. He was not sure about the reaction noor would offer him when he would mention the topic of her sister.

"I know, you want to know about my sister," said noor as she broke down the silence between them. She stayed silent for a second and then continued, "But first tell me have you informed saisha about our decision?"

When alok and noor finished their early morning discussion, he first called saisha and informed her that they are not going to come to the mansion as noor was not ready to handle the news of her father's sudden demise and she needed some time. It was a white lie and anyone could sense it from miles but it was saisha to whom he was lying.

He knew if he wrapped saisha around his lie then it would be easy for him to handle his grandfather and father who would trust saisha blindly. The trust saisha and his grandfather had was unbeatable and it was proven from time to time.

"I did, she has cancelled the birthday party and also has sent her condolence to you as you have lost your father recently." said alok. Noor chuckled at his sentence and kept sipping her tea.

"So, tell me what you wanted to know about my sister." asked noor, who knew alok had many questions for her regarding her sister.

"I have met your father many times for business proposes and whenever he would mention his daughter, he would always speak about how you are and about your habits and after spending time with you, I have come to the conclusion that you are faking the likings he had mentioned.

He said that you loved rasgulla (spongy, round balls made of chenna (cottage cheese) and semolina, boiled in sugar syrup.) and that's why it was the main sweet dish in our marriage and you eat it with so much love but when the maid of our mansion made it, you did not even touch it and I saw your expressions, it was clear with it that you hated it from the bottom of your heart."  said alok, noor smiled knowing how easily a stranger could notice her behaviour and her father could not notice it for years and years.