Vijayawada and twin sister? (Part 5)

At Noor's old home:

The couple reached the old two-story house after walking down the 1-hour road, when noor mentioned her twin sister alok stayed quiet, he did not dare to ask her more questions as he could see a few tears escaping from her eyes while she was smiling herself. Overall her behaviour was the perfect example of an insane person but he figured out it was the outcome of the horrible years which she spent with her father.

"How are we going to open the door? It is locked." asked alok.

"We are not going to open the door. We are going to sneak into the house by the window." said noor. She looked at alok and held his hand while walking down the grassy road. Alok could see that no one has visited this place for years and years as it was a result of plants making their way around the house and growing however they wanted.

They reached the window which was very close to the ground as noor gave the bottle of alcohol to her husband and pushed down the window with her right hand as a result the window from the right side opened, she smiled at him and raised her right leg to the cement stone which was placed under the window and then she placed her left leg to the window's frame. She pushed herself up and jumped into the house.

Alok was surprised by her act but then he smiled at himself and followed her steps after giving her a bottle of alcohol, he jumped inside the house and they both made their way inside as noor closed the window again not wanting anyone to disturb them or to follow them.

"Shit, your grandfather's men must be following us right?" noor said in a panic as she realized that she has led her way to Alok's grandfather who can do anything to her after knowing about her.

"No one is following us. So, don't worry about my family right now." said alok.

"How can you be so sure about it?" asked noor.

"Because I asked ninad to take care of the person way before we could start our journey." said alok, he gave her an assuring smile as noor ran towards him and hugged him thanking him again and again.

Alok hugged her back and whispered to her, "It's okay!, now can we continue our exploring session?"

"Yeah, sure," Noor said as she held his hand in hers and walked towards the living room, where many photos were attached to the wall. The couple could see that there were at least a hundred photos on different walls but all of the photos were drowned in the darkness.

"How are we supposed to look at these photos as this place only has a darkness to offer? Moon is the only one who is giving us a little bit of light but it is also not enough." complained alok.

"Don't worry, I have taken care of that as well." noor said with a smile. She kept the bottle of alcohol on the floor and walked towards the kitchen area which was close to the main gate while alok kept looking at the side of the photo frames.

Within the next 15 minutes, noor came forward with a bucket which was filled with many things, she kept the bucket on the floor as alok came forward with the mobile's torch. Noor smiled at him and kept doing her work while alok was looking at the photo frames which were lit up a little with the mobile's torch it was also not enough to see a clear picture but he could figure out a few things here and there as there was one photo in which two little girl of the same age were holding hands and smiling at the camera.

 Noor smiled at him and kept doing her work while alok was looking at the photo frames which were lit up a little with the mobile's torch it was also not enough to see a clear picture but he could figure out a few things here and there as there wa...

"Here, now you can see anything you want." said noor, alok looked at her in confusion as she started to place mud dia here and there, she placed some dias on the table near the wall and placed some dias under the photo frames while she lit up every dia with the lighter, within the next 5 minutes the whole living room lit up the new orange light which gave alok a perfect and clear view of photo frames.

After doing her work, noor walked towards the frame wall and took out one frame from the wall as alok could see there was a rectangle behind the photo frame which was the indication that no one visited the place in years.

She turned herself to alok and smiled at him as she took her dupatta and started to wipe out the spider webs from the photo. She sat down on the ground which was messily filled with soil and dry leaves. Alok looked at his wife who was smiling at the photo without thinking about anything as he cared less about his clothes he sat down on the ground near her.

"This is my twin sister and she is my mother." said noor pointing at the three people in the frame.

Alok could see the girls were around 3-4 years old and the woman was around her late 30's. He looked at the girls again figuring out they were twins.

"What happened to your mother and sister?" asked alok as much as he wanted to ignore the topic but his curiosity killed his inner voice and forced him to ask her.

"Well, my father killed my mother and my sister was killed by Indra." said noor as a lone tear escaped from her eye.

"Beast was in love with me and Indra, his helper was in love with my sister. My father always preferred my sister over me because she was very smart in study and work. I never had an issue with his liking towards my sister because if she was gaining love from our father then I was gaining love from my mother and I was okay with that." said noor.

"Then what happened?" asked alok.

"Everything changed after that."