Flowers for you

The hall was decorated with different types of flowers, various lights were fixed in the corners of the hall giving a warm feeling to the atmosphere, the stage was placed in the middle section of the hall while many chairs were settled around the stage as many family members had taken their seats waiting for the bride.

Ninad was settled on the right side of the stage while holding his wife's hand tightly making sure she does not get out of his eyesight. It's been years since his wife ran away from the beast but his thoughts and his nightmares never left her, they stayed with her even after having many therapies and getting help from the world's best doctors. He was stuck in a loop where he has to keep his eyes on his wife and his best friend at the same time.

A piece of relaxing music started to cover the atmosphere as every person's eyes turned towards the door where the bride was standing with her father who held his head high with a smirk on his lips. They both started to walk towards the stage as noor made eye contact with alok who smiled at her assuring her everything is under his control, while ninad did not like the way noor and alok were having eye connection and exchanging words without saying anything.

The family of the groom stood up from their places in the respect of the bride as Mr. Raichand placed his daughter's hand in the alok's hand. He smiled at alok and walked back towards his family and sat down on the chair in between his sons.

Mr Raichad was hurt by the thought of his daughter marrying Alok but with time he understood he can have many benefits from this relationship as well. The thing he craved for a long time was the respect which he earned after working hard for years but one thing was left which was able to give him the place and once he gets this place no one can ever touch him or tries to harm him.

The relation of pure blood, Alok's family belonged to the pure blood family which means a family who has been involved in the mafia from the start and if noor ties the knot with alok then Mr Raichad can be the part of pure blood family which means securing his mafia legacy.

 The priest started to chant the holy mantras while asking the couple to do a few things here and there. Marriage is meant to spread happiness between families but alok and noor's marriage was political marriage and even though both families had accepted their decision.

Everyone had doubts about the marriage, one question was there from the start which was present in everyone's mind 'why Alok decided to marry noor out of nowhere?'

Everyone stayed quiet as they started to observe the moves of a priest and would take a glimpse of the bride and groom after a few minutes, even though everyone had a few questions to ask they knew Alok would never answer them and they would never ask noor about the questions as they were thinking noor had no words in the marriage.

Everyone had one thought clear in their mind, Alok started everything from asking Noor's hand for marriage to taking vows with her. For them, noor was innocent and alok was the mastermind.

From the whole family picture, only ninad and his wife knew what was the truth.