glass of blood

Mr Raichad was hurt he could not swallow the reality that his daughter was going to marry a ruthless man who is trained to never love someone or show soft corners to anyone even if it is his family members and the reality was he was the one who trained him.

In the past, Mr. Raichad was Alok's teacher who taught him how to shoot, kill or torture someone without having any remorse in the heart and now he was going to give his daughter's hand to him. He wanted to yell at them saying he do not want to have any relationship with Acharya (Alok's) family but his hands were tied.

From the start, he was nothing but a teacher who would teach many mafia students to be ruthless and was spending his life with a little money, but his life changed when Alok's father witnessed his way of training. Alok's father made an immediate offer to him asking him to train his son and in exchange, he can ask for anything he wants.

At first, Mr Raichand wanted to ask for money to live a lavish life but he knew the money would get over with the passing of time and then he has to work again to earn money to feed his family and he did not want that to happen to him.

He has seen how mafia leaders live a life which leads to both things danger and lavish life with no worry about money and he wanted that. He was ready to have a danger on his back and lavish life in front of him and he did what he thought of.

He mentioned his offer to Alok's father and Alok's father said yes without having another thought. He was given a little useless land and few men to be a mafia leader, Mr Raichand knew he has to work his ass off to have the life he is asking for and he did exactly the same while training alok he taught himself mafia tricks and politics from alok's father knowingly but he never let alok's father have an idea about it.

Alok's father thought a stupid teacher would never be able to build a life with a little piece of land but noor's father did everything he could even after having a mafia title, a successful company to run and men to follow his order, he had no respect in the mafia world as he was an outsider who was claiming the authority. Many mafia leaders were against the idea of this but because Alok's father had given his word to him, no one was ready to say against his mafia title.

It took him whole 10 years to establish his name in the dark world and to get respect from other people. Maybe, he trained many students to be ruthless and heartless but he was not and that was the same reason why he took a long pause to establish his name.

Mr Raichand threw the glass filled with liquor on the floor shattering its life into pieces just like his life was shattering with the thought of his daughter marrying alok. For sure, he wanted someone who would become his assassin and for the same reason, he had rejected many mafia prince's marriage proposals for noor.

He was fuming in anger and with the same state of mind, he retired to his room. He has realised that he can never say no to alok's family because he was under a load of their obligations.

*****

The whole scene was getting watched by noor, her heart sank at the thought her father was hurt but at the same time, her heart was burning at the reality of knowing he is the destroyer of her life and she would be the destroyer of his life too.

It took her a long time to know the truth but once she got to know about it. She made up her mind to create havoc which will destroy Mr Raichad, her own father.

*****

An old figure was watching noor who was busy walking down the path towards her bedroom while humming a nursery rhyme to herself to celebrate a little victory. The figure was ashamed of herself because she was the one who let noor know the truth of her life and gave birth to the mad woman but she has no other option as she had to get revenge on her son-in-law who destroyed her daughter's life.

"My poor child" the old figure whispered watching her granddaughter entering the bedroom.

*****

The night was calm as it could be but it was only calm for those who never tried to create any problems for other people while it was a stormy night for those who have not only created problems for other people but demolished a few people's lives and Mr Raichand, Mr Acharya (Alok's father) were one of them.