Chap 52 ~ Calming me Down and Speech

~LISA POV~

P' HOTEL GRAND BALLROOM / RESTROOM.
6.49 PM.

" Ghadd , I feel so nervous , Hon. " I said as Nini lock the door of the restroom.

Few minutes ago we're inside the ball room and we're already meet my parents and hers, Yay is getting along with them tho, I feel so happy but when my dad said that the event will soon start I feel nervous all of sudden. They still don't know that I'll let them announce me as their long lost or I should said long died daughter that actually still alive and healthy.

I just need some fresh air but Nini didn't allowed me to go far from Ballroom, she said if we take long time to cool me down she was sure that our family will worry.

Here we are inside restroom and I just pacing back and forth to ease my nervousness. Nini just watch me and lean her back at the sink , but I can see her smile from my the corner of my eyes.

" Baby calm down and come here. " She said and I obediently come closer to her body.

" Don't you get tired of pacing back and forth for more than 10 minutes? Heyy Baby, everything will gonna be fine, I promise. " Nini said as she grab my waist to pull me into a hug. I haven't realized that it took me 10 minutes just to ease my nervousness and it didn't effect to me even a bit..You know what can calming me down? Nini hug. Yeah Nini hug is more effective to calming me down. She know me too well and my body response to her touch like she own it too. Sure she really are my Soulmate.

" Thank you Hon, I love you so much. Err you look lil bit tall than me coz you wear 12cm heels, and me just 7cm heels its not fair Nini you're taller than me now. " I said as I buried my face on her neck, sniffing my favorite parfum of hers and give some kisses on her neck.

" That's the point Lili, I really like to hug you like this . And it'll happen if you are shorter than me. Hmmm, There you're calming down now. Let's go back to the ballroom Lili . " She broke the hug make me pout, I still want to hug my favorite person .

" Hey, you can hug me after this event baby. " She said then she peck my pouting lips.

" Thank you RJ.. " I said as I pinch her cheeks.

" Hmm so many nicknames for me... " She chuckled.

" Yuppp and of course I still have many more nickname for you hon. So bear with me, my world. " I said playfully. But not with the nickname I said, coz she really are my world..

" Alright baby. You can call me anything you want. So let's go back inside. " She took my hand and she clasp it.

" Wait wait, do I look okay? Is my make up ruined coz of my sweat? Am I smell good Nini? Should I applied my lipstick more? Niniiii... " I rambling but she just giggling make me pinch her stomach.

" Awwie, hey you look so pretty baby. Don't worry about your look, anddd remember that your beauty is just for my eyes only . " She said then peck my pouty lips.

" Do you bring your lipstick Nini? " I asked.

" Yup, what's for baby? " She asked confusedly but then she search her lipstick inside her purse and give it to me.

" We will applied it later. Now I can do this. " I said then I grab her neck to crashing my lips to hers. Kissing Nini is other ways to calming me down. Her right hand grip my waist left hand on my cheeks. Few minutes kissing her I pulled out coz we ran out of breath.

" Baby if we aren't attending this event now, I think I can't control my self to not to touch you. " Nini said as she kiss my forehead.

" Jezz we ruined our lipstick baby. Lemme redo it for you. " Nini now focusing to applied my lipstick while me looking at her eyes that focused at my lips. Damn that sexy.