Chap 13 ~ Ignore and Empty Eyes

2 MONTHS LATER.

~LISA POV~

5 PM / KITCHEN COUNTER.

Seconds turn to minute , minutes turn to hour , hours turn to day , days turn to week , weeks turn to month and my feelings to RJ going more deeper.

And sweetie pie is healthy, and her condition getting better day by day .

After the day we went to Obstetrician she being clingy to me , now she can speak 3 words it's Hungry, Thank you, and sorry .

I don't know why she hold back herself to be open up to me , I just want her talk to me. Not just her 3 words , but more.

I'm not dumb oblivious to my feelings I'm adult enough to understand what I want , what I need , who I love and more.

Now I admit I already fall in love , fall to RJ , but I don't know RJ will catch my feelings or ignore it. I don't want to break my heart but feelings can't be controlled.

My heart choose her , and if she can't reciprocate my feelings it's not her fault.

Now I just back from work and sit comfortably in kitchen counter chair with Yay .

" Ahm Yay... Ahm-ahmm I wanna tell you something. "

---

~THIRD PERSON POV~

" Ahm Yay... Ahm-ahmm I wanna tell you something. " Lisa said to her Yay nervously.

She wanted tell her something , she didn't know if her bestfriend and grandma knew her her bestfriend and her grandma aware of her feelings for RJ, Lisa too obvious tho.

" What is it dearr? " Yay answer her with raising her left eyebrow.

" I think I like RJ,, noo I already falling in love with her , Yay. But I'm scared Yay, I'm scared that she will leave us or ignoring me after I tell her my feelings, I'm scared of losing her and sweetie pie. I love them both Yay. But I don't know about her feelings, if she didn't feel the same way it's okay Yay, it's not her fault tho, we can't control our heart right? " She said with fear show in her eyes , fears about RJ ignore her , leaving her, being broken again , and more .

" Dearr, we know it , you are so obvious with your actions to her. Yeah it's not her fault if she didn't reciprocate your love coz heart can't be controlled by our brain . And yess I'm scared too dear , there's lot of 'what if' in my mind. I don't know what to do dear honestly, coz both of you only know each other 4 months , you still have time to know eachother more. And she still didn't open up to you right? Let her know it when she open up . And prove it that you deserve her, you truly love her , and you serious about it. " Yay tell Lisa what in her mind and give her suggestions.

" Thanks Yay , it's make me better and it's mean a lot to me . " Lisa hug her Yay tightly without knowing there's a pair of cat eyes listening their conversation from beginning until the end.

Lisa let go from hug and back to her room then see RJ lie down on her side on bed, so Lisa just see her back and thought that RJ is sleeping.

Lisa walked to RJ sleeping side then position her body in front of RJ and stare at her beautiful face , she leaning her head forward and kiss RJ forehead.

' hmmm I just hope you have feelings to me , even it's just a little bit. ' she thought in her mind.

Lisa sigh then stand up, she walk into the bathroom and take a shower.

2 DAYS LATER.

It's been 2 days since RJ start ignoring Lisa , and Lisa didn't have any ideas why the latter ignoring her, and then she assumed it's just her mood swings coz her pregnancy.