Chap 12 ~ Ellie and You'll Be Safe Here

~JISOO POV~

" What do you mean?!? " Lisa asked me while I driving.

" Aww , don't mind me Honn." I said and give her a wink.

" Arghhhh whatever chuuu..." She said groaned, God know how many she groaned at the time she outside my house.

" Ahmm how's the baby ? " I asked her coz before they go to Obstetrician she tell me .

" Sweetie pie is okay Chuu, sweetie pie is 4 weeks old almost 5 . " She said to me , I don't know why I feel Lisa like RJ, let's see what will happen in future , yeah Lisa is lovable girl , sweet , caring , responsible, and indeed she is wife material if I could say .

" Owh sweetie pie huh? Why you so excited Babe? It's not yours btw. " I tease her and asked.

" You know chu , I love kids , I love playing with them , although sweetie pie not mine by blood , but I don't know Chuu I just feel like I love sweetie pie already even thought I don't know her/his face , 8 months again I will see sweetie pie and I excited. " Said Lisa.

" Hmm okay , you know me and RJ doesn't close to each other , but I can feel she is nice person hon. You know you can tell me everything right monkey? Tell me whenever you want. Poong! "

" She is Chuu, but I just hope she will talk to us soon. I know JooHyun eonni is tried to make her back to her old self, she give her therapy sessions once in week , hopefully she will get out from her nightmare and face the future. I know it's hard for her , imagine you being beaten and hard one all over your body , slaped , raped which you still have v-card you know it's hurt right? , and that bastard ruin her mental , she's been telling that no one love her , no one will save her , tell her she is slut and more,, Im pretty sure she never done this kind of treatment , its impact her mental so bad Chuu. No one have done what that bastard had done , I will surely kill himm. " She explained , I can feel her anger , she is killing that bastard in her mind now, and she is being emotional.

" Yes you right , but we have to wait until RJ talk to us who did this to her , who the hell is that bastard. " I pissed now.

" And I want to search her parents Chu, I know they are searching RJ for sure. But I don't know who is her parents, I can ask her but I don't think it's good idea. " She said to me with her soft tone.

" Eh? Why is that? Why you didn't ask her about her parents? " I give her questioning look.

" Somehow I can feel what she feel Chu, like I can read her mind but it's hard sometimes coz she just have unreadable and blank expression . But I think I know she didn't want me talk about her family coz she feel ashamed , and that bastard fault too, he is make her doubt about everyone including her parents about loving her. " She said then she clenched her fist and gritted her teeth. You know she is hot when she do this , oh ghaddd . She is more hot when she is in fight with her enemies in school back then .

She is protective person, when chaeng got bullied in highschool she is the one who beat the bully ass , and when I have been harassed by boys in highschool coz you know I'm the visuallll center of school, she is always helping me and beat them so they can't harassing me again , but when there's a good boys try to get me but I didn't like or even interested , she will introduce her as my girlfriend but before I met my Chipmunk..

Rosé it's her bestfriend when they in kindergarten until they 11 but they separated, my girlfriend have to move to Australia coz her parent works duty.

Then me and lisa have been bestfriend since highschool, she is so smart so she went to highschool early than normal age.

She has been friend with Seulgi when she go to dance class in our school , Seulgi is leader of dance class in highschool , she is our senior . Then Lisa introduce her to me , we went out for fun often then we became bestfriend.