Chap 7 ~ Nini and Aegyo

~MR KIM POV~

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCKK*

"Come in. " I said that to whoever knocking to my office.

" Good Evening , Mr Kim ." My personal detective greet me .

" There's no time in my day is Good after my daughter missing Namjoon. Whatever, any news about my daughter? "

" Last time Miss Kim seen , she is in bar alone Mr Kim . And we got information about the bar which is located near beach , Miss Kim is meeting someone, but no one know who is that person. I went to that bar last night to check CCTV from the bar , but the bar didn't installed CCTV even just one. And there's is nothing around the bar , no building no house just park and there's no CCTV there. And my assumption is Miss Kim didn't run away , but being abducted cause they found Miss Kim phone and her pouch. " I tried to process what he said and I holding back my tears and my anger but my anger is betrayed me .

" Who the fuckkk abducted my daughter huhh!! I swear to God I will kill that person by my self. " My blood boiled.

" So my Nini was abducted dad? " My son entered my office . His face all red , I know he is mad , supperr mad like me.

" Yes son. But I will make sure whoever hurt our Nini will die in my own hand. And we will find Nini even though it's took years I don't care. " I said to my son.

" No dad, me too. I will help you to kill that person. " My son said , and he ball his fist.

" Why don't we just tell the media, so if they know or saw my daughter ,they will inform us?! " My wife entered my office to , she crying. 'I can't see her like this. Oh Godd'

" No honey , if we tell media , my enemies will also look for her , and it risk her more. So please understand the condition. " I replied her in my calm voice .

" Why it have to be our Niniii... " My wife cried again and my son hug her tight.

'we will find you Nini, we will.'

---

~LISA POV~

" Hey wanna eat your mandu ? " I asked her as soon as I step out from bathroom. She nodded.

" RJ ,, wanna eat in living room? You didn't go out from my room from the first day. I just wanna show my little house to you. " she nodded with blank expression as usual.

" Gajjaaa , hold on tight!. " I carried her to living room.

" Soo this is my little house, in front of my bedroom or we can say our room is living room , and if you look to left side after you step out to our room is kitchen , and left side the kitchen is Yay bed room and right side is garage . Owh and we have mini garden in backyard , coz Yay love flowers. " I explained.

" I will get your mandu okay.." then I get RJ her mandu while me kimbab.

" Here your manduuu ,,, open your mouth RJ. " I said with cheerful tone. After half mandu done,

" RJjjjj can I have one bite?? Pweseee?? " I ask her with aegyo. But she just stare at me with her blank expression, AS ALWAYS.

'What thee , when I act like this no one resist mee, even my bestfriend!! Yeahh at first they said it's ugly but after that they stillll can't resist mee!! Ghadd you are something else RJ.'

" Pretty please? Just one bite RJ I promise. " I try act cute again. Then slowly she nod even though she bit hesitant. 'aishhh'

" Awww thank you RJ. " I bite her mandu, my eyes widen..