Chap 27 ~ Touch and Baby Stuffs

A MONTH LATER

~LISA POV~

9.45 AM / BED .

Now I'm just sit on bed waiting Nini take a shower coz today we will go to Wendy for monthly check up for Nini and sweetie pie , and today I take day off so we can chill after the check up .

Her pregnancy is already 7 months and half there's 2 months left sweetie pie will born , I'm so excited . Surely she will be beautiful girl , I already love her with all my heart even though she isn't my daughter by blood but by heart , I hope Nini doesn't mind if I consider her daughter as mine too .

After the night we almost did that but I know she didn't ready yet , she told me she want to ventured herself and want to get a rid her fear in that part , and ask me how to . Of course I didn't know , but she ask me to touch her coz she thought with that she will get used and slowly her fear will go away . So yeah I touch her every night , just touch yeorobun , get a rid your dirty mind .

When I touch her body from her stomach to her thigh then her crotch and then I touch her private part I'll stare at her eyes searching her anxiety and fear , at first she so tense and grip my arms tightly , a week after that her body tense and grip slowly lessen , she not that tense when I touch her . After that touching sesion I didn't do anything else except kiss so yeah just it .

I didn't know that touching things is how to treat or cure her fear or anxiety , now I think that's pervert . But it's also works tho , she is not tense this past few days when I touch her . Heyyy I just touch her about 3-5 minutes , I didn't want her to feel  aroused by my touch and we really did it , it isn't like I don't want it happen but I want that happen when it's right time . I stopped touch her 3 days ago coz I told her that she become better and I told her no need to do that again coz I thought that's enough .

" Heyy Lili , help me please . " She said after walk out from bathroom .

" Yeah , help about what ? " I ask .

" Dry my hair and my shoes , I can't even reach my feet Lili . " She said sound like whining .

" Okay sit down on dressing table chair Nini , I'll take hair dryer first . " I said and she obey , then I take my hair dryer and plug it to electric socket , and I start to dry her hair .

" I might melt Nini . What's wrong with my face? " I said teasingly coz she staring at me through the mirror .

" No , nothing . It just you really look like a live barbie , I like , no , I love your eyes Lili , your eyes so beautiful . "  Nini said softly .

" I love your cat eyes too , it's cute yet sexy . And owh I love your Mandu cheeks so much . " I said then kiss her cheeks and I continue drying her hair .

" Wait I'll get your shoes . " I take her shoes and put it on Nini .

" All done , wear your mask and glasses first Nini . " I said then she obey .

" Thank you , and I'm ready , let's go Lili . " She said then I cling to her arm .