Chap 29 ~ Slut and Big Crush

~MR.KIM POV~

" Come in . " I said as someone knock on office door.

" Morning Mr.Kim " Namjoon greet me like usual.

" Morning Namjoon , what is it? " I ask.

" We met people that at the bar when Ms.Kim missing and interrogation them , and they clear Mr.Kim , but we still need to 12 person to search for and we need more time for it . " He said calmly.

" 12 person left and one of them is the kidnaper , is that what you assume Namjoon? " I ask .

" Yes Mr.Kim , I'm sure and I try my best to find the kidnaper as soon as possible and bring him to you alive . " He said then I nodded.

" Hope my Nini is alive . I'll kill that bastard , I swear . I will make him feel what he did to my Nini I'll torture him before kill him , and I'll make it worst more than what he did to my Nini . " I clenched my jaw and ball my fist .

" Appa calm down , Nini is alive I can feel it . Our Nini is strong girl , I know it . " My son said as he entering my office .

" I can't my son , how can I calm down? The thought of our Nini hurt by that bastard is pain me and I feel anger eat me up , we never lay a finger to her yet that bastard kidnap her it possible that he hurting our Nini . " I said my voice lil bit crack.

" Me too Appa , I'm hurting just by the thought Nini is crying and wait for us to save her , the thought she have bruise on her body coz that bastard beat her . I'm also hurt Appa not just you but me and Eomma too , we are angry and hurt . But trust me that Nini is alive and waiting for us . " He said walk closer to me and hug me .

" Yeah , I can feel it too , I just so worry about her condition son . " I said taping her shoulder.

---------

~UNKNOWN POV~

" FUCKING SHIITTT !!! " I shout as soon as I ended call from my spy in THE KIM.Corp . My spy inform me that his personal detective still looking Jennie and her kidnaper who is me , and according what my spy heard , they have bar guest list where I met Jennie that day , and shit they almost met all the guest bar at that night . That's means I'm in danger , they soon will find me , and I have to hide in safe place that they won't find me .

" Goddamnittt !!! Argghhh , FUCK YOU KIMM !!! My revenge is ruined and yet they searching mee!!! Now I have to hide like fucking loser!! "

--------

~JENNIE POV~

After few minutes Lisa walk our from our bedroom I smiling like an idiott .

" Aaackkkk . " I hide my face with blanket while kicking the blanket with my feet like a child and giggling .

" Oh my , aishhh . How she can be so calm?  Here I am try to calm my tits down and almost having heart attack coz it beat abnormaly , aaaccckkk. " I squeling again and pull the blanket down .

" Hey baby , if you think I'm crazy , yes I am . Your mom do this to me , you hear it right? She even tease me . Aaacckkk . " Then suddenly door open revealing Yay with panick face .

" What's wrong dear , you wanna give a birth? What's wrong huhh? " She walk fast to my spot .

" Aa-huh? I'm okay Yay . I'm still 7 and half months pregnant . What's wrong? " I ask back still covering my body with blanket .