Chap 24 ~ I Love You and Ex

~LISA POV~

" Niniii just tell me what 'it' that you mean. My brain can't work this late Niniii. " I said as she still on top of my lap and she let go long sigh .

" I already fall for you Lili looongg time ago . " She said that make me caught off guard .

" Hu-huh? Wh-what? I ah-ahm . " After I said that I become silent , processing her answer then Nini laughing.

" What? Still can't processing it? " I nodded.

" I Love You too Lili . " She said that make me shocked.

I LOVE YOU TOO LILI

I LOVE YOU TOO LILI

I LOVE YOU TOO LILI

I LOVE YOU TOO LILI

I LOVE YOU TOO LILI

I LOVE YOU TOO LILI

" Wh-whatt? Sa-say it again . " She

" I Love You too Lili . " She said then giggling.

" One more time . " I said .

" I Love You too Lili. " She said then give me gummy smile.

" One more time . "

" I LOVE YOUUU LILI . " She said lil bit shout.

" One more time . " I said again.

" I LOVE YOUUU LILIII " She repeat it .

" I Love You moreee. " I said as my tears escape from my eyes .

" Heyyy , why you crying Lili? " She ask worried.

" I-I just happy yo-you love me back Nini . " I said as she kiss my tears away.

" Heyy , you're not hard to love you know , but I fall more deeper to you , sooo don't brake my heart arasseo? I love you so much Lili . " She said cupping my cheeks.

" Arasseo Nini , and you too okay? I really really love you Nini , word can't describe how much I love you . Also I fall to you more deeper than you know . " I said while rubbing her back near her waist , she blushing and it's sooo cute oh my god.

" Okayyy . " She nod .

" Ahm Nini can I...... " I said looking at her lips , I shake my head then she raising her left eyebrow.

" What is it? " She asked.

" Ah-ahm nevermind Nini . " I chuckled awkwardly .

" Be honest to me Lili . " She said than I look at her lips once again .

" I , Can I ahm , can I ki--- " She cut me off with her lips , and I froze.

' she fucking KISS me ohmyygodddd , I'm dying . ' before I can respond to her kiss she pull out .

" 'Can I kiss you?' Is that what you want to ask? And after I kiss you , you're the one who froze . You can just kiss me Lili . Why you so cute huh? " She said then chuckles.

" I-I , hufttt you , how can you read my mind huh?!? And you pull out before I can respond . You are not fairrr Nini. " I whined.