Chap 20 ~ Propose and Supervisor

~JISOO POV~

I'm helping Lisa too clear up the plate and trash after we eat , so now we sit comfortably in couch , I take a deep breath then start to speak.

" Ahmm sooo I need you guys help . " I said while rubbing my neck due to nervousness.

" About what Chuu? " Seulgs ask.

" Chipmunk isn't it ? " Lisa ask with raised her left eyebrow then I nodded.

" Yeah I want to propose to her , we've been in relationship for long enough and I want take it to the next level . " I said to them and they smiling widely .

" I knew it , so now you have guts to ask her that huhh? " Lisa said while chuckled.

" Hahaha yeah Chuu , after a century you eating chickinn now you have a gut to propose to chipmunk . " Seulgs tease me.

" Arghhh the heck guys , just help me okay? I have a plan already so you guys just do it but you can give me more advice. " I said to them and groan again.

" Okay Sooyaa . " Irene eonnie said.

" But when you'll porpose Chuu? And where? " Monkey asked.

" 3 weeks from now , hmm 20 June exactly date and it will be in my restaurant. " I said while smiling.

" Awww okayy , but really in your restaurant? " Seulgs asked.

" Yepp I want make my restaurant become more memorable place , and when I walk in there I'll remember the day I porpose to her and make me more excited and happy to work and marrying her soon. " I said to them while daydreaming .

" Owh how sweet you are. Okay then we will help you Soo. " Irene eonnie said.

" Hehehe and help me decorates my restaurant guys , I want make the empty side beside counter table like mini music stage . " I said to them .

" Owh I see. And how we bring chipmunk there? What should we do? " Lisa asked.

" Owh about that , just say to her that it's RJ birthday . Owh btw when your birthday RJ? " I said and they nodded then I asked RJ.

" January 16 " RJ said softly.

" WHATTT?? It was your birthday that time but you didn't told me?? " Lisa shouted and shake her head while frowning.

" Heyy it's my first month living here and I still didn't talk to anyone include you . " She said and pouting. Cute . The fuck she like this to Lisa everyday I bet . As long as I know RJ , she never show real self . But now she starting show her emotions and real self.

" Hufttt , mkayy . " Lisa said and scoffed.

" Haistt you two , talk about that later okay ? Now I'll tell you guys my plan . " I said to them then their attention on me now.

" Soooo----

------

2 WEEKS LATER .

~LISA POV~

09.10 AM / PSR (P' SkyCloud Restaurant)

Now I'm here in SkyCloud to checking how the PSR going , coz I don't know where is Chanie the Supervisor so I take his duty today , Tengteng didn't told me why he didn't attend work today.

" Hei Yeri-ah , how is it going? " I asked her in counter table .

" Everything is under control , Capt. " Yeah she call me Capt short for Captain, first time it's lil bit weird and annoying but now I'm used to it and it's okay.