Chap 10 ~ Family and Ultrasound

~LISA POV~

7.15 PM / FLR.

Here I am in work , actually my mind occupied by RJ all of the time, but I have to be professional. Then this is dinner break so I'm here after I finish my food in EDR.

" Hey Lisss, what's wrong ha? You seems in deep thought from the time you have dinner. " Nayeon said cut off my thoughts.

" Ahh yeahh , but I'm okay , don't worry nabong. " I smilled nervously and she raised her left brow.

" Okayyy then , but you know right you can talk about whatever your problem to me. "
She said to me.

' I'm sorry nabong , but I have to. The less people know the less trouble we will get. '

" I know nabong , I know and thanks for worrying about me. " I smile sincerely.

" Okay then , did Kookie still doing kind things to you? " She asked, yes she know about kookie liking me. Coz when she with me and Kookie come to me and talking or offering his help or give me food or should I  said BEING NICE to me. He is damn obvious show that he like me , so Nayeon is not dumb oblivious to know that.

" Yeahhh , but what should I do again Nabong? You know right I call him Big Brother to make his clear that I just see him as my brother. And I often reject his offer to take me home or have lunch or dinner together. "

" Yeah I know , but r u sure u didn't like him like just a bit in romantic way ?? He is nice , handsome, cute , hot , cool and more . " She asked me.

" Ohh Godd for hundreds time I told you , I'm not Nayeon, I just see him as my brother nothing more. " I groaned.

" Okay okay, or you have someone in your heart that make you closed your heart to anyone who tried to get your heart? " Her question make me dumbfounded.

" Ahh I don't know nabong, right now I just want to focus work and get payed and make sure I can fulfill my family needs and make them happy. " I said.

" Family? Them? What do you mean Lis? " She asked me , then I realized what I said to her. 'fuckkk'

" I mean it's me and Yay , and what I mean them is you know my bestfriends and Seulhyun they are like my family not by blood but by heart n I love them so much, I want make them more happy even they are happy now I just don't thing about relationship for now Nabong.." I tried to make an excuse, ' smooth Liss smooothhh '

" Ahmm okayy.." She said still unsure but shrug it off.

" Ahm Nabong I will go outside to make a call to Yay I'll be back ." I said as I walk out from FML to mini private garden in hotel, this mini private garden is just for employees to relax when we have hard day or busy day or make a phone call just when it's break time . Then I sit in bench near mini fish pond, and dialling Yay number.

Video Calling 'Yay ♥️👵🏼'
-----
Me : Hii Yay

Yay ♥️👵🏼 : Hii dear , dinner break?

Me : Yess Yay , have you and RJ had dinner?

Yay ♥️👵🏼 : Not yet dear , I make a call to Soo earlier to bring us her fried chickin here after fetch Chaeng .

Me : Ahh like that, so what's going on after I got to work?

Yay ♥️👵🏼 : She cried , I don't know why? But she took your t-shirt and sniffing it , I think she craving your scent hahaha , she like hugging and sniffing you right?