Chap 28 ~ Mommy and ⚠️⚠️⚠️

~JENNIE POV~

We are eating chicken that Lisa bought on kitchen counter , earlier me and Lisa arranged all baby things she bought . At first I really shocked , who wouldn't? She even isn't my baby biological mother , but she did anything to my baby , yes I told her that I want her to be sweetie pie other mother , but I still feel that me and sweetie pie is burden to her .

She spend her money to me and sweetie pie a lot , and she even financed the household needs by herself , I was amazed by how she managed finances. And I remember I'm a spoiled brattt in my family , who love wasting money for something that isn't important , who spending money to the club with friends , who spending money to expensive clothes that I throw it away after I wear it . I learn something new from Lisa , that not everyone born in rich family , who can afford all we want in a snap , we have to work hard if we want to get it , we have to be smart managed finances. And I learned that not everything can be bought with money .

Her efforts is really touched me , how can she be so kind like this , is she even human? She prioritizes people she loves before herself .

She told me to repay her just with kisses , smile , hugs , and promise?!? Owh ghaddd how I wish she want more than that . Aishhh .

" Nini? " Lisa make me back to my sense.

" Yeah? What's wrong Lili? " I ask .

" What's in your pretty mind? Seems like you in deep thought. " She said raising her left eyebrow.

" Ahmm just thinking about something , not that important . Andd I'm full Lili , can we back to bedroom? It's late Lili let's sleep . " I said then she give me confused look .

" Okay , we can back to bedroom. And it's just 8 Nini , but nevermind let's go to bedroom , I want to take a shower too. " She said and I mentally facepalm , I just want to change the topic so she didn't ask more yet I'm making stupid excuse . She then walk to me with smile after finish washing the dishes .

" Ah-ahm owh? Let's go . " I said nervously and she nodded and hold my hand , we back to bedroom .

" Hmm , I'll take a shower first Nini , you can sleep now . " She said as we're inside her room , she grab her bathrobe and walk to bathroom , I didn't answer coz she already inside and I sit on bed with my back on headboard .

" Huftt , what can I do now? I'm not sleepy , it's just an excuse , stupid excuse . Hey baby , you move a lot huhh , aww you kick me . " I whispering to my self then giggle when I feel sweetie pie kick me.

" Hmm you're really active huh , you kick me a lot today , don't kick me when you born and grow up okay . Aigoo , you know what? Wendy said that you can hear me , so here I'm talking to you baby . I love you . You're really cute , I saw you when wendy did ultrasound , owh I know you'll be pretty like me . Baby , wanna hear a story? " And suddenly sweetie pie kicking me .

" Owhh I take your kick as a yes . Soo , I have a big family baby , and I live in big house , ahm I mean mansion . Someday I'll take you there okay , when I'm ready , of course with your Mommy Lisa , yeah call her mommy okay? And call me Eomma . Baby , when you grow up don't be like Eomma okay? I'm spoiled brat , and it isn't good , I want you grow up like your mommy . And owh I know someday we will meet your grandpa , grandma , and your uncle , hope they accept us , me , your mommy and you , baby . If they accept us , surely they will love you , and your uncle will annoy you baby , he's so annoying . " I talking to sweetie pie while giggling and rubbing my tummy .

" Hmm , I won't let them spoil you baby , don't think I'll be softie Eomma and do everything you want , coz that what your grandma and pa did to me , and here I am , being spoiled brat and bitch sometimes . I'll be strict Eomma but not too much , I just want you be good kid baby . And I'll make your mommy teach you how to be her , owhh I'll ask Yay how she raise your mommy so I can learn from her . Be good girl okay baby? I know you will . " I said smiling staring at my baby bump.