Chap 3 ~ New Bed and Seulhyun

~LISA POV~

" M'kay. "

" So Oppa , did you feel happy around that person?! and did your heart beat skip or double beat when that person near, talk , compliment , or do something to you?! " I ask him.

" Ahmm yes Lali. " he said while smiling like idiot.

" Okayy , are you feeling like jealous when that person flirt to another person or flirt by another person Oppa?!? "

" Ahmm , I don't know Lali , but that person is kind , sweet , caring , good looking , cool , professional , cute ,, all in that person Lali , so I think people can get easily attracted to that person. And I feel hurt when that person talking about someone , and that person tell me about having crush on that someone. " he tell me that. ' im confused , okayyy? '

" Why don't you address that person she?! cuz im confused Oppa , or that person is he?!? " I ask with shock in my face.

" Whattt , okayy she!! " he said fast after i finish my question.

" So she , alright then . Wait whattt? she said about her crush in front of you Oppa? did she didn't have crush on you too? you are handsome, kind , cool , sweet , professional too... If she didn't have crush on you she so stupid Oppa. " I said with annoyance cuz it's hurt right when your crush talk about someone else.

" Then you stupid too. " he said with low voice but I still can hear it .

" Whatt?! what do you mean I stoopidd too?? " I ask with confused tone. 'dont tell me , aigo it's impossible , I know he see me as his lil sister'

" Forget it , so I fall in love with her or not?!? "

" In my opinion yes Oppa you fall in love with her , but it's possible if you just like her maybe , cuz love is strong word Oppa and strong feeling of course. But we will find out soon, so patient okay? Owh how long you feel this way?!? " I ask him more.

" Ahmm I think months?? Waeyo? " he ask me back.

" Theehell??!? Months and you still don't know what your feeling towards her?! Unbelievable! " *facepalm* 'aigoo this idiot brother of mine, if I can punch him now I will I swear-_-'

" Hey I told you it's my first love okay!. " I don't answer right away cuz I don't know what to do with this idiot. I let out heavy sigh. *sigh*

" Okay okayyy . Just wait little more and if you sure you really really like or maybe love her , make a move Oppa , or other people will take her from you. " I warned him .

" Aishh alright Lali . Thank you btw, give me hugg pleaseee. " he act like baby . 'aigoo I wanna throw up rn , kidding , but seriously he is 26 y.o for god sake , aish nevermind but still he look little bit cute tho.'

" Come here , big brother..." I give him big hug and he start giggling .

" Thanks Lali you are the best! " he let go my hug and give me genuinely smile.

" Your welcome Oppa.. So let's goo down , I've finish my work here , owh btw I ask them to change the placemate to army colour one cuz i saw that many of placemate is ripped and dirty. " I inform him .