Chap 49 ~ Party and Apologize

~LISA POV~

Fuckkk.

She such a tease.

She will regret it i  swear , teasing me like this huhh?

" RUBYJANEE! " I shouted at her but not that loud, this bathroom is soundproof but just don't want the other know what the hell is happening now, don't we?

" What? " She ask while smirking.

" I swear you'll regret it baby. " I said frustrated but she just give me her gummy smile and take out her hand from my private area to her mouth then gently lick it, gave me seductive smile but thennn,

" Really? I won't regret anything and you know it. So lili aren't we have something to do after this? So let's finish our bath. " She said then shrugged her shoulder then take her bathrobe and left me inside with shock written in my face.

THE FUCKKK?

WHAT ACTUAL FUCK?

SHE MUST KIDDING ME?

LEFT ME HANGING LIKE THIS?

REALLY?

" Liliii close your mouth or bees will get inside your mouth. " She shout from our bedroom make me realize that she isn't fucking kidding for left me like this shit.

" JENNIEEEEEE... " I shout make her laugh out loud.

☘️☘️☘️

The P Hotel /  7.35 PM

Here we are, this is what Nini mean earlier that we have something to do. Yeah we have family dinner and meeting about the party of the hotel aniversary.

Not forget about the tease that Nini threw few hours ago, I've been ignoring her since then and no one notice except her, coz I'm being actress here.

" Good evening Sir and Madam, welcome to P SkyCloud Restaurant of The P hotel. " Taetae greet us when we arrived here but he seems lil bit confused about my presence and nini .

" Evening tae, oh sorry we inform you about this dinner and meeting so sudden, coz I'm too excited about the party. " My mom said made us chuckled.

" It's fine Mrs.Manoban. Let me escort you all to your table . " He said politely.

" Thank you Tae. " He gave us a smile and begin to take us to our table.

" Here your table madam and sir. Take a sit please we will taking your order. " He said nicely and sign waiter to taking order.

" Tae you haven't get your dinner right? Go sit down beside Lisa there and join us, I didn't take no as an answer. " Dad said made he sit beside me.

" Ahm thank you Mr. Manoban it's a bless to me join your dinner tonight. " Look, this is my taetae , he such a gentleman and polite person that's why I like him like my brother.

" Pstt, what are you doing here with our boss? " He whispered.

" They invited me, Nini is our boss bestfriend daughter. " He shocked then nodded.

" I see but where is her parents? " He ask about appa and eomma kim .

" They can't join us, so that's why Nini is here, Bambam will also be here so don't be pig and eat all the food here. " I said jokingly, I knew him, he has big appetite but I know he won't show it in front of everyone.