Vampires are ruining my life

Start from the beginning

They usually talk with one side of their mouth, and they don't ever open it all the way. This is an effort to conceal their fangs. And depending on how good at this they are, you might not even notice it if you're not looking for it.

"You look quite focused." A voice suddenly says next to me.

I turn my head to see a man sitting next to me, dressed in all black. I immediately start the checklist in my head.

Pale skin, blonde hair, eyes sunken in, bags, very tall, and definitely attractive.

"Guess I was just zoning out." I say, faking sadness in my voice. They usually like to go for weak people, so I like to play into their fantasy.

"Why's that?" They question.

And they talked out of the side of their mouth. Definitely a vampire.

"My boyfriend just broke up with me. I guess I came here to distract myself, but I just feel out of it." I lie.

"Well, I know something we could do that can maybe get your mind off things." He says seductively, and I smile.

"What would that be?" I ask, looking him up and down.

"Why don't you tell me all the things you look for in a guy?" He asks.

That takes me off guard. He didn't go for sex right away? Weird.

"Oh, uhh, well I guess I like someone who is okay with affection. I'm a very affectionate person. I also like someone who's not afraid to tell me the truth. I don't like liars. I want someone a little kinky, you know? I get so tired of vanilla sex sometimes. I need some spice in my life. And I need someone who is sweet to me and treats me right, but when we're in bed treats me like he hates me, when in reality he loves me." I blurt out without even thinking.

Wait, what?!

Why in the world did I tell him all that? I never open up to vampires about my actual life. It's always lies.

I look up at him and he's smirking.

"Well, I know someone who could give you all those things. If you want to forget about your ex, I could give you a little sneak peak of what a relationship with me would be like." The vampire says.

I blush. Why was he affecting me like this? I've never acted like this around a vampire before. I've always been able to resist the temptation, but this time was different.

"What's your name?" I ask, avoiding his previous question.

"It's Dream, what about you darling?"

Darling? Holy shit I'm in trouble.

"G-George." I stutter slightly.

"What do you say about my offer, Georgie?" He says as he leans in closer, looking me up and down.