ive got no shame, i love the way you scream my name

Start from the beginning

“You look cute, George. Why are you so shy?” Dream approached him, resting one of his hands on George's stomach, right over his belly button and the other on his lower back.
“I- I’m worried they’ll make fun of me.” George confessed.
“They won’t, don’t worry about it. Now go lay on your back and put these on. I’ll be back in a second.” He kissed the older’s forehead, heading out of the room, handing him a pair of black lacy panties. George opened his mouth in shock, following, however, the order quickly.

He laid on their bed, letting his body relax once his head hit the soft pillows.
“There you are.” Dream entered the room, keeping one of his hands hidden behind his back.
George shivered once the younger boy got closer to him, keeping himself from falling over the brunet with just his left elbow. “Good boy.” He whispered before connecting their lips in a hot blooded kiss. They stayed like that for a few moments, Dream eventually deciding to go on with his ‘surprise’.

“Open your legs, baby.” He smirked, eyes full with desire and his hand now between the brunet’s shaved thighs. George obeyed without hesitation, spreading his legs as much as possible, wanting his boyfriend to be proud of him.
“Look at you, already having a hard on only by kissing me. Such a slut.” He smiled, positioning himself between the older’s legs. George whimpered at the feeling of Dream’s wet fingers touching his ass, despite his panties.

Panties that got moved to the side quickly, giving Dream’s finger permission to thrust into his hole, followed by a second one swiftly.
George knew Dream wasn’t touching his prostate on purpose, the boy knowing his body so well would’ve gotten to it by now, but he chose to just scissor his fingers, teasing him.
Just as George was beginning to get pleasure from the other’s movement, Dream removed his hand, making George gasp at the sudden emptiness.
“Fuck! Sir, please. What are you doing?” He nearly moaned, confused by his boyfriend’s actions.
“Shh, don’t worry about it, baby.” He kissed George’s thigh while starting to work his way to the older’s hole with the pink egg-style sex toy.

George trembled when Dream inserted the whole thing in him all at once, surprisingly feeling full again.

When Clay put his panties back in place and told him to get up and get dressed, George didn’t ask questions, just following the other’s order, despite his curiosity.

-/-/-/-/-

“Dream, are you gonna tell me why you put that thing in my ass?” George complained following his boyfriend along the path towards Bad’s house. George never wore a skirt in public before, he was rather nervous.
“You’ll find out soon enough, now shut up about it, we don’t want the others to know, do we?” He kissed George’s lips for a split second, watching him nod.

Later in the evening, George was sat uncomfortably on Bad’s sofa, Dream right next to him, talking to Sapnap while keeping his hand on the brunette’s thigh.
Everyone around them was chatting but the only thing George could focus on was the low buzzing in his ass. He found out, a couple of hours prior, that the sex toy Dream had put in him was, in fact, a vibrator, that the blonde could control from his phone. So, of course, Dream had been teasing and edging him all night. George was honestly surprised he hadn’t come yet, but then again, Dream knew him and how his body reacted whenever he was close to having an orgasm, and he was being really careful to not push George over his limit.

At that moment, however, George wasn’t sure how much more he could resist, so he tapped three times on Dream’s shoulder, their non verbal safe word.
Dream immediately stopped his conversation with Sapnap, looking at George and whispering in his ear. “Is it okay if I take you to the bathroom?” George nodded, sitting up straight, his eyes watery and a desperate expression on his face.
“Do you want me to pick you up? Or do you prefer walking?” Dream took his hand, excusing them from the group. “I can walk, don’t worry.” He answered, proving himself wrong when he almost tripped on his own feet, his mind foggy from the pleasure.
“Alright, tough guy, let me take care of you.” Dream kissed his head, picking him up and walking upstairs towards one of the guest rooms and laying him down on the bed.

Dream locked the door, immediately going back to his boyfriend.
“Baby, are you okay?” Dream asked, caressing George’s cheek.
“Yes, sir. I just want you to fuck me.” George mumbled under his breath, the toy kept vibrating in his wet ass.
“So you used your safe word when you didn’t need to? Is this what you’re saying?” The blonde raised an eyebrow.
“Yes! I just need you, please! Please fuck me, sir.” George was now moving his legs, not knowing what to do when he was sure he couldn’t touch himself if he didn’t want any more consequences.
“Georgie, this is not what I taught you, is it? You’re being a bad, bad boy.” Dream sighed, taking his hands away from the other’s body. “And you know what happens to bad boys? They get fucked until they can’t stand. But I bet you’d like it, wouldn’t you, little cock whore?” He grabbed George’s body, turning him so that his stomach was pressing against the mattress.
“Please, sir-” He said, the words coming out of his mouth were incoherent and not clear because of the vibrator now buzzing at the maximum of its capacities.
“You like that, slut? Don’t worry, we’ll take it off as soon as you’re close to your orgasm.” The blonde laughed sarcastically, pulling the other’s hips up, so that his now naked whole was close to his clothed crotch. George knew he shouldn’t have, but he pushed his ass towards the human warmth behind him, his ass grinding on Dream’s hard on as a result.

“Is that really what you want? Looked at you, all wrecked for me. Fine, I’ll give it to you.” Dream got his dick out of his pants, suddenly taking the vibrator out of George and quickly replacing it with his own cock, pushing all the way into George’s not so tight asshole.

George whimpered, feeling full for the first time since they left their house.
“Fuck, such a good boy for me, aren’t you, baby?” Dream groaned, pushing in and out of George his dick, hitting his prostate every time. George kept whimpering, lips wide open and eyes rolling up from the stimulation.
“Yes! Yes! Sir, so good for you-” He got cut off from a harder push, making him moan loudly.
“You don’t even care about the people right outside of that door, do you? Slut!” The blonde slapped his cheek while sinking continuously in his boyfriend’s body.

“Sir- sir! I’m about to cum. Sir, please let me come!” George let out a louder moan than usual, gripping his hands into the bedsheet.
“Yes, baby, cum for me.” Dream thrusts were becoming unconscious and unsynced, driving them both over the edge.
George came first, loving the overstimulation that Dream left to him while using his body for his own pleasure.
“Fuck, George, I’m coming. Fuck!” He groaned one last time, painting once he removed his still hard cock from his hole.

They stayed laying on the bed for a few minutes before an idea popped up in Dream’s mind.
“Baby? Do you think you can handle the vibrator for the rest of the night?”
--------------------
2031 words