“H-huh, fuck please,” George panted. He could barely hold himself up anymore and it seems like the creature became more and more aware of it, tightening its grip and moving a lot of George’s weight onto their face.

Fingertips were worn down, turning red after rubbing against rough bark, almost pulling his brain away from the younger eating him out. Maybe he would be eaten alive. Maybe the creature wouldn’t take the time to kill him and would rather eat his prey alive. Still squirming and breathing heavily.

He fell as he went to go slam his hand over his mouth to muffle the yell that came from his throat at the tongue once again pressed into his prostate, his other hand balling and sliding down the bark of the tree. “Mmf!”

He looked down at the forest floor, seeing a load he had released earlier layed among the grass. The white a stark contrast almost pulling his brain away from the tongue indulging in him.

Almost.

“George,” a rough voice spoke.

His breath was shaky and his head pounded as he answered, “Y-yeah?”

There was a kiss placed on his ass and a squeeze to his thigh, “Can you get on all 4’s for me? On the floor.”

George didn’t question it. He simply nodded, almost sobbing at the relief he got from getting off of his legs. He got down onto the soft grass of the forest floor, letting his muscles loosen and letting himself rest.

However all peace was taken away from him as the tongue continued to lick his rim and fuck him. He grabbed handfuls of grass, mud pressing into his fingernails as he attempted to ground himself. His thighs shook and his knees started to have a dull ache to them egging him closer to his release.

“You’re so cute like this,” the monster's low voice growled. “Shaking and whining like a wounded animal.”

George could only let out a moan in response. He was reduced to nothing by the touches and licks of Dream. His brain was fuzzy and pleasure racked his body.

“Not to mention you taste so good,” a long wet lick was done up his back. “Never had anyone better tasting than you darling-“

The pet name almost pushed George over.

“I’m gonna fuck you now. Probably feel better than how you taste.”

The hand that had been previously gripping the fat of his ass went up to his sides, gripping him as if the monster was about to slam into him.

He felt the tip push up against his sore hole, making him squirm. It felt so big, the slight pressure already making him feel like he was being stretched.

“I’m gonna push in now,” a soft voice spoke. It was low, causing a rumble that shook George’s body.

And god it was hot.

Slowly, the monster pushed his tip in, and George could feel himself stretching open. The ache becoming more and more, and the feeling of being filled becoming more overwhelming. He could feel himself being stuffed, and stuffed. It felt like it would never stop. He choked out a sob at the pleasure of feeling like he was being torn apart.

Large hands gripped his waist to stop him from squirming. They were warm, and strong. It pulled him away for a second feeling the bruising grip. As nails and rough fingertips dug into his soft flesh, he could feel bruises forming.

The idea of being marked by the hands holding him in place, the palms covering up his sides almost completely, and the grip of steel made his stomach twist. Soon he would have bright blossoming purples and reds and it made his stomach flip.

However, the thoughts soon ended as the beast bottomed out and George felt filled to the brim. He felt as if his organs had been rearranged and he could feel it in this throat.

“D-Dream, Dream, Dream, oh god- F-fuck. So- so big and deep, mrm-“ George babbled. His vision was blurry as tears filled his eyes.

He couldn’t stop himself from crying. The feeling of pleasure was just too overwhelming. Hot tears ran down his face wetting the cool grass below him.

“Yeah? Do I make you feel good, pet,” Dream growled back.

George sobbed out a string of yeses in return. Because he did feel good, he felt good as his insides were filled with Dream’s dick, giving him no space to breathe. He felt good as his limbs went numb, and a dull ache filled his muscles. He felt good as a dog covered his brain and all he could think of was just how well he was being fucked.

His body shook as he came once more, feeling the air be punched out of his lungs, the air coming out in a moan. He attempted to squeeze his legs together, and he sobbed. He sobbed and sobbed as he came, his dick was sore and so were his muscles. But it wasn’t enough to plead for the monster to stop and to let him go.

Slowly, the beast behind him began to slow down, his thrusts becoming less sharp and he took his time pulling out and pushing back in. George couldn’t tell if he liked it more or less than the rough and fast treatment he had been getting before.

Rough hands loosened from his sides, petting over his body. And he realized he liked this treatment much more. His nerves were on fire as the rough skin ran over his own. His blood rushes to his face and to his dick, and to the skin making him turn a gorgeous red, and making him burn.

“F-fuck. Dream~ please, please tell me you’re close, please,” George choked out and begged.

“I am, Pet, don’t worry, I’m getting closer,” he gritted out.

The beast bent over George’s back, pressing scales against skin, and they moved kisses over his shoulders, before stopping. George held his breath, and then teeth sunk into his skin.

He screamed, as sharp fangs pushed into his skin, into his fat, and he sobbed. The monster ran its tongue over the fat in between his teeth and it was all so much. Then it was over, teeth were pulled out of his shoulder and a soft tongue licked over the wound.

“I’m gonna fill you, Pet. Do you want that? Do you want me to fill you with my seed?” A growl in his ears pulled him out of his thoughts and away from the piercing pain that filled his shoulder.

“Yes, god yes please! Fill me! Please sir!” George begged through broken words.

Another growl, hands that were gentle went back to their harsh grip, and he was pulled back and fucked. He was pounded in and out of, the feeling of the other’s hips slapping against his ass.

And the beast came.

Hot cum filled his insides, he felt his eyes roll back as it filled him and warmed him. Claws dug into his sides, and the other let out a mix of a howl and a moan. Liquid filled him to the brim and began to slide down his thighs. And he felt so full.
------------------------------
1813 words