Nightmares || Chapter 86

Start from the beginning

"Lyla you can't keep on like this..." he spoke lowly which made me nod with tears in my eyes.

"You're right....I should deal with this."

"They won't let you off campus you know." He chuckled and I smiled.

"I know a secret way." I spoke pulling back.

"And you haven't told me?! How dare you keep such information to yourself?" He teased and I lowly laughed. Luckily Sofi was a deep sleeper when she would practice. That and her noise cancellation headphones worked sometimes.

"I'll fill you in." He nodded and gave me a kiss on the head telling me to be safe.

Changing into a hoodie and sweatpants along with putting on some sneakers I grabbed my keys and left the dorm room right after. I sighed finding myself parked in front of Lucas place. Before driving here I had checked the time and found it being 3:00 am. I got in with my key and made my way upstairs after locking the door and taking my shoes off. Lucas face was buried in the pillow as he laid on his stomach with one hand in front of his face and the other above his head.

"Luca..." I said softly as I sat down on the edge of the bed taking in his features. He's so handsome.

"Baby...." I said with a soft smile as I combed some of his hair away from his face. He groaned when I started caressing his cheek and jawline slowly waking him up. Luca smiled and kissed my hand making me smile. Luca was still asleep which made it more adorable and more intimate. He groaned slowly opening his eyes.

"Lyla?..." Softly he questioned still half asleep.

"Lyla?!" He was now fully awake and sitting up on the bed making me lightly laugh.

" I missed you too." I said as I kissed him slowly.

"Why are you here? What time is it?" He rubbed his eyes and I sadly smiled.

"It's 3:00 in the morning." He nodded slowly as he yawned and covered his mouth.

"Luca I wanted to talk...."

"What's wrong?" He frowned and I smiled seeing as how he's still mostly asleep but cares enough to worry about me.

"My nightmares...I had one and I just wanted to be with you..." I frowned and he smiled pulling me onto him making me straddle his sitting pose.

"That's why I gave you a key." He chuckled slightly before kissing the top of my head. I hugged him tightly enjoying his gentle touch as I took in his body heat. I loved that he always slept with no shirt on.

"What's wrong baby?"

"I keep going back there....and I don't want to..." I went into depth about my nightmare and how Ryan would slowly slide the blade of a knife into my skin as I cried yet no one could hear me.

It was more painful that it had actually happened. I screamed and screamed and no one came. It happened after I had tried to escape and he decided to teach me a lesson. I went into depth about everything and he just held me and listened. After my venting and crying I fell asleep and when I woke up Luca wasn't home insinuating he was at work. I honestly felt so much better after talking about it. Maybe tonight it'll be different.

I spent the day in Luca's bed doing nothing which was why when he arrived I was like a little puppy running for the stupid door.

"I missed you..." I said against his lips after jumping into his arms straddling him. Luca laughed slightly and kissed me as his arms went to my waist holding me up.

"Well I missed you more." I smiled at his worlds and happily laid my head on his shoulder as he went upstairs.

Luca looked so handsome but I could tell he was tired. Me dropping by at the crack of dawn definitely didn't help neither.

Ugh get it together Lyla!

_____

I need me a Luca🤧

Xoxo,

~Thunder~

Vote and comment😊