"Can you not tell your mother about this?"

Lu Ting said slowly, "What's the matter?"

"Oh, you want me not to tell my mother that you carry the suitcase under the corner in the middle of the night, step on the suitcase and climb over the wall to Jiang Yijia."

"As a result, I got up earlier than the dog the next day. When I came back from Jiang Yijia climbing over the wall, I stepped on the suitcase, and the trunk wheel slid out and my ankle was dislocated?"

Lu Li didn't say anything.

Lu Ting: "Lu Li, when I fell in love with your mother in a foreign country, I didn't work as hard as you."

Lu Li: "..."

Lu Ting took a look at the family doctor who hurried over early in the morning and said with a headache, "I don't think it's a shame for me to call a doctor for your reason."

The family doctor of the Lu family couldn't help but smile.

Lu Li leaned on the sofa and pretended not to hear.

Lu Ting got up and said, "Would you like to call the teacher to ask for leave?"

Lu Li immediately said, "No."

"I'll go with Jiang Yi."

Lu Ting pressed his eyebrows helplessly, thinking that there was a lack of ginger in the child's life.

Only when the ginger is sticky is so tight.

At 6:30 a.m., Jiang's house.

After Jiang Yi got up, he didn't even change his pajamas. He opened the door and took a look at the living room. He was relieved to find that there was only a busy father in the living room.

After breakfast, Jiang Yi carried his schoolbag on his back and went out. As usual, Jiang's father drove to Lu's house. He memorized words in Jiang's car and waited for Lu Li.

As a result, a limping Lu Li came.

He was a little stunned and didn't react.

After Lu Li get on the bus, he immediately asked Lu Li what was going on.

Lu Li was vague and did not answer clearly.

After all, it's a shame to climb over the wall and step on the suitcase in the morning, but the trunk wheel slipped and fell down with him.

But Jiang Yi still guessed that it should be about climbing over the wall. He threw the word book aside and looked down at Lu Li's feet: "I shouldn't have come last night."

Lu Li opened his eyes and said blindly, "My father said that if the bone falls, it can make it grow better."

Jiang Yi said sullenly, "Your father is talking nonsense."

Lu Li wants to do it. If you talk nonsense, just talk nonsense.

Looking at Jiang Yi's distressed appearance, Lu Li licked the tiger's teeth: "Come and sleep with me at night."

"If I don't hold you when I sleep at night, I will definitely move around."

"The doctor said that you can't move randomly in the early stage, and your ankles will grow crooked if you move randomly."

Jiang Yi was really hesitant and hesitated for a moment: "Really?"

Lu Li: "Really."

"I lied to you that I'm a puppy."

Jiang Yi hesitated for a moment and agreed.

Lu Li's eyes lit up and stressed, "It's agreed. You can't go back on it."

Jiang Yi said that he would not go back on his word.

Lu Li's mood got better again in the gloomy morning.

The car slowly stopped at the school gate.

After Lu Li jumped out of the car with one foot, Jiang Yi helped him all the way to send him to the international class.

Along the way, many people looked over. Lu Li deliberately bit Jiang Yi's ear and talked to him. He couldn't wait for the stupid administrator who kicked him out of the group among the people who looked at him.

Jiang Yi sent Lu Li to the international class and went back to his class.

As soon as he sat in his seat, Cheng Chao said with great interest, "Lu Li's leg is broken?"

Jiang Yi: "..."

He said in a muffled voice, "It's not broken. It's just a twisted ankle."

Cheng Chao squeaked and seemed a little disappointed, but he still said with great interest, "How did you twist it?"

Jiang Yi touched his nose: "He climbed over the wall and came to my house to find me. He twisted it when he turned back in the morning."

Cheng Chao: "Wait a minute."

"He climbed over the wall and came to your house to find you?"

"Why did he come to you to climb over the wall?"

"His parents don't agree with you two to play together?"

Jiang Yi shook his head and said honestly, "No, he always ran to my house when he was a child. He often repaired the wall because he didn't want to go home and sleep in our house."

Cheng Chao still didn't understand. He said strangely, "Why is he looking for you over the wall now?"

Jiang Yi opened the pencil box and continued to be honest: "He came to sleep with me."

Cheng Chao: "????"

"What is it?"

He couldn't believe it: "Is he afraid of ghosts? Do I still need to look for you when I go to bed?"

Jiang Yi hesitated and said, "Maybe? I'm afraid that I can't sleep alone.

Cheng Chao muttered, "... I'm afraid he's almost the same."

Afraid of ghosts?

Can that angry look be afraid of ghosts?

Cheng Chao always felt that something was wrong, but Jiang Yi's expression was too natural, as if it was a very normal thing.

He could only swallow the words and test, "Do you sleep together every day?"

Jiang Yi shook his head.

Cheng Chao breathed a sigh of relief. Jiang Yi continued, "We only slept together when my father was on a business trip."

Cheng Chao: "..."

He tried to think about it. If one day Zhong Mao's group of people told him that he was afraid of ghosts and wanted to sleep with him, he just wanted to throw Zhong Mao's group into the toilet and flush them out. It was absolutely impossible to agree to the request to sleep together.

On the other hand, Lu Li, who was in a good mood, posted a post on the post bar leisurely, saying that he had set up a group about Jiang Yi. Everyone is welcome to join.

As a result, there were only two people in the group an hour later.

One is the leader of his group Lu Li, and the other is the administrator Zhong Mao.

--------------------

The author has something to say:

It's spicy. I'm a little busy today, and there's a little less QAQ.