At this distance, I feel that Lu Li didn't jump down, but had to fly down.

Lu Li: "No, I often climb over the wall. I know."

Jiang Yi had to take a few more steps back, opened his arms, and heard Lu Li say, "Okay, just stand there."

He stopped nervously, held his breath slightly, opened his arms, and waited to pick him up.

Lu Li stood on the wall and looked at the teenager under the wall from top to bottom.

He looked like he had just taken a shower. His black hair was very soft, and some wet was attached to the back of his white neck. He raised his head slightly and stared at him nervously in his black pupils.

The night wind puffed up Jiang Yi's white T-shirt. In the floating in the corners of his clothes, his open arms made Lu Li think of the young wings of the chicks for no reason.

It seems that the person in front of him can open his soft wings and fly away in the wind anytime and anywhere.

You have to catch it.

Such an idea came to Lu Li's mind in vain.

He stood in the corner of the wall, lying slightly, and jumped without hesitation in Jiang Yi's slightly wide eyes.

Jiang Yi stood a long distance from the wall. He watched Lu Li jump down and staggered forward a few steps. After the cushioning, he was standing in front of him, half bowing and looking down at him.

Jiang Yi: "..."

He looked down at his outstretched arms and suddenly felt as if there was no need.

The next second, Lu Li lay on him and said righteously, "What a high wall."

"You have to pick me up next time."

Jiang Yi pushed his golden head and his face was stiff: "You lied to me again."

What a few steps back, obviously, you don't need him at all.

Lu Li dragged him away angrily: "I didn't lie to you. My feet are weak."

Jiang Yi was dragged back all the way. When he arrived at Jiang's house, he carefully opened the door first. After finding that there was still no one in the living room, he was relieved and gently returned to his room.

After Jiang Yi returned to the room, he pushed open the glass window, and Lu Li, who was in pajamas, skillfully turned in.

After receiving the response, Jiang Yi lay in bed. He tilted his head and wondered, "Why do we have to be so sneaky every time?"

Lu Li climbed into Jiang Yi's bed and said happily, "What's the matter."

Anyway, sleeping with Jiang Yi is a big deal.

Jiang Yi thought for a time, "Then don't you have to get up at four o'clock tomorrow?"

Lu Li: "It's four o'clock. Come up quickly."

Jiang Yi climbed into bed, and Lu Li skillfully surrounded him. He proudly thought that whether he was the group leader or the administrator could not compare with him sleeping in the same bed with Jiang Yi.

Jiang Yi yawned and thought in a daze that he had to give Lu Li a big pillow on Lu Li's birthday this year.

The next day, at 5 a.m.

Lujia Hall.

Lu Ting pinched his eyebrows and looked at his teenage son sitting on the sofa, applying ice on one foot. He coughed and said to him, "Dad."