Broken Doll || Chapter 83

Start from the beginning

"Good, now I got you makeup, shoes, everything you'll need to get ready, I also got you a new perfume, I love this scent, wear it tonight for our first time." He tried to caress my face but I turned my head moving away from his touch.

"Don't worry, after tonight you'll be all over me." That glint appeared in his eyes and I fought back tears.

"Be ready at 7:00pm." He left and the moment the door closed a sob slipped past my lips and I found myself silently crying.

     7:00pm rolled around and I found myself sitting before a white and very well lit vanity set applying mascara for the 100th time seeing as how I cried every time my thoughts went to what'll happen tonight. Ryan walked in and smiled happily seeing I wore the dress he got me.

"You look so pretty." He said with a huge smile as he came up to me and kissed my neck from the back. I shivered and not in the good way. Ryan closed his eyes and took in my scent as I bit my lip fighting my tears and cries.

"Come let's go, I made reservations and we wouldn't want to be late." He smiled and took my hand making me stand up from the chair where I once sat.

     Once in the car I stared into space thinking about Luca. Ethan, Sofi, all of them came to mind and I blinked my tears away seeing as how we had pulled into a parking spot. Ryan got out and I reluctantly followed.

     Ryan took my hand and led us into the nice restaurant. After being seated he ordered for the both of us and wouldn't stop smiling at me. I prayed someone recognized me but my hair was black and short instead of being colored brightly and long. Ryan's hair was also different which didn't help.

"You look so pretty El-Lyla." He smiled and I wanted to scream, shout, anything.

"Fuck you." I said loud enough for only his ears.

"Play nice." He leaned forward with a smile and pinched my cheek harshly as a warning from across the table. I glared at him pissed.

"Do you guys need anything else?" The waiter asked after bringing our meals. Ryan shook his head flashing the waiter a sweet smile.

     I found myself not being able to eat much. He tried to force me but us being in public he didn't do much. After we got home and went upstairs he laid out the black lingerie he wanted me to wear for our 'special night', the thought alone made my skin crawl. My eyes watched my shaking as I took the lingerie from his hands and went into the bathroom.

     Trembling I placed the lingerie on. After watching my barely covered body in the mirror I fought back tears mentally preparing myself to be used once again. My hands tried to cover my bruised body but it was no use. I missed how Luca made me feel, those memories of him showing me real pleasure were nothing short of a distant memory. Him making me see stars an—a knock sounded on the door and I shook as I opened it though I didn't want to.

"Wow..." he said taking in my figure biting his lip smirking. I tried covering up with my arms but he yanked them away making me fist them at my sides.

"Strip me Lyla." He spoke firmly making my gaze meet his. When he saw I hesitated he grabbed my arm roughly pulling me in.

"I said to undress me Lyla." He spoke harshly making my hands tremble as they undressed him. Once he was naked he forced me onto my knees and placed himself in my mouth.

"No fighting or I ruin their lives Lyla." Fighting back tears I tried to think of everything but what he was doing. I mentally zoned out thinking about Lucas beautiful face, his arms wrapped around me hugging me, everything about him.

     When I heard Ryan groan and pull out I took a deep breath feeling a single tear stream down my cheek. Laying me on the bed his eyes took my in the way my body looked in the lingerie as I trembled under him. He stripped me of any clothing and I felt him scratch my skin a few times. That was honestly the least of my worries, I was just thinking about what'll happen after.